The Long-Awaited Book 2

Hello, readers its been a while. 

I will ask that everyone reads till the end, please!

I'll admit this book as far as writing went wasn't my best yet. But to be fair it was my first written book so I would assume it's something to be proud of. 

Now I know your all wondering about book 2, if there will ever be a second part or if the story is just done.

Again I know the cliffhanger I left it on was a bad one and it made many people upset. I understand you might be frustrated but I'm here to say I am starting book 2 of this Illumi x reader series.

If you would like updates please follow my account so that way you will get notifications about when the book will be published and when the first part will come out.

Again, to all of you who have stuck around since the beginning thank you, and you all probably know about my slow update schedules due to school and all. 

If we are being honest i lost all motivation to write this book a long time ago which is why I chose to end it the way i did. But I finally found motivation to continue so thank you to all who have been so patient with me. 

Also this story needs a name besides just Illumi x Reader.

Like ever since i've wrote it i couldn't come up with a good name and to continue writing this I need to at least name the story. If anyone has any ideas please comment them and Ill set the best idea as the story name :)

Again everyone thank you so much for everything. I will get started on the story right away!

Have a wonderful day and ill see you in part 2!

-----------

"Book one of Illumi x Reader is officially closed!"

"See you all in book two~"