𝐏𝟔 ━ new friend

"wait, he said he "wanted to get to know you better"?" cartia squealed. the two girls were laying on samira's bed, talking about the events that occurred moments before cartia arrived at the williams' apartment. 

"he sure did!" samira squealed back. 

"oh my god, i wonder what he thought about the ship comments," she wondered.

samira hummed in response, "i honestly don't care about that. i'm just happy to have a new friend." 

"aww! i'm so happy for you sammy!" 

samira had always had a hard time making friends. her father and her were always moving so she never was able to hold onto a close friend until cartia came along. cartia swore with everything in her that she would always stay best friends with samira no matter the distance between them. 

they were honestly the healthiest a pair of best friends could be. they never fought about anything, even food--which both girls have very strong opinions about. samira's father always called the girls "two peas in a pod" because they were that literally. 

there was absolutely nothing that could get in the way of their friendship. 

not even boys. which is the number one reason why most friendships end. 

cartia had been dating louis partridge for some time now. samira was the one who introduced the two. she had befriended louis on one of her dad's work trips. cartia had been obsessed with the boy and was lucky enough for him to like her back. 

samira had no problem with it at all. she was overjoyed when the two hit it off almost instantly. 

cartia and louis had a very difficult relationship although they were the happiest. he too was always moving around, filming. cartia, again, didn't mind at all. she knew that louis loved her, his work was just way more important. so, whenever they got the chance they would take turns taking trips to see one another. it worked out pretty good. 

"oh my god, what if he starts liking you!?" cartia blurted. 

samira facepalmed, "no no no. like i said: it's nice to have a new friend," emphasizing "friend".