𝐏𝟏𝟐 ━ good hugs

samira nervously picked at her fingernails as she waited for the plane to land. she didn't know why she was so nervous. it was just noah, one of her best friends. one of her only best friends, who's also a celebrity, who also kind of flirted with her, who also is very adorable. 

-wait. 

did she just call noah adorable?

oh shizzam. she thinks noah is adorable. another thing to worry about. 

samira couldn't believe her dad let her fly to london on her own. he never let her go across the street to the cafe, so allowing her to travel across the world seemed weird. 

once she got off the plane, she quickly collected her bags. 

she walked through the airport, trying to catch a glimpse of noah's fluffy fluffy hair. of course, the two had facetimed before so she wasn't too worried about talking to him. 

finally after what felt like forever, she spotted noah. he was standing patiently next to his mother.  as the two teenagers eyes met, it's like everything happening around them froze. a smile found its way onto samira's face as she sped walk towards noah. noah met her halfway, instantly wrapping his arms around the girl. as they squeezed each other, they swayed back and forth. 

"oh my goodness, i knew you'd be a good hugger," she laughed. 

he chuckled, "i knew you'd be a good someone to hug."

she looked up at him, "your accent sounds even better in person." 

he chuckled once more, finally releasing the girl. as noah's mother, katy walked up to the two teenagers, she hugged samira tightly, "oh it's so nice to meet you, samira!" 

"it's nice to meet you too!" 

"i took a picture of the two of you!" katy said, showing them. "aw thank you!" samira replied. 

as they walked towards katy's car, noah draped his arm around samira, the other arm carrying her bag. the two were the happiest either of them have been in a while. 

liked by samirawilliams, markwilliams, cartia

liked by samirawilliams, markwilliams, cartia.brown, and 206,078 others. 

noahjupe✓ So good to meet you

[tagged samirawilliams✓]

(view all 5,234 comments)

samirawilliams✓ <3

liked by noahjupe✓

milliesimm✓ Noah Jupe, who is this and why don't I know about her?

user5000 oouu noah is in trouble

markwilliams✓ take care of her while she's staying down there please!!

noahjupe✓  Yes sir!

jacobtremblay✓  Way to go dude!

liked by noahjupe✓

brycegheisar✓ oh no way

liked by noahjupe✓

user27543 not a whole wonder reunion happening in noah's comments-

samistheloml NO WAY

samzukulele AHHHH MY SHIP

noahjupe_love mm idk about this