!gift!

Previously- "shoyo why are you acting like this aren't we supposed to love eachother" 
was what one man said, hinata turned his attention to the person and to his disbelief it was....
_______________________________________
3rd person pov

Kenma kozume

The one and only kenma with wise words but those words didn't come in handy because......

Hinata screamed and was ready to shoot him.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY NOW, WHY DO YOU WANT ME NOW, WHY LOVE ME NOW"

Hinata was about to pull the trigger but sakusa went up to hinata.

"Hinata calm down. Don't lose your temper over some people that are not worth it"

Sakusa said.

Hinata looked at him and looked over to his friends that just nodded saying 'please do calm down'

hinata didn't want to listen but he knew if he didn't it'll just make things worse.

He put the gun down and the whole harem sighed in relief.

"Hinata I just want to talk ,I want us to get along"

Is what kyotani said as he walked up to hinata.

Hinata rolled his eyes but spoke up.

"Why did you bring them?, why did you save them?"

Hinata asked.

The harem didn't want hinata they just wanted the game and money because they already started to order teresa around to bring them a snack

And hinata was not having it.

"Don't fucking order her around she's my assistant not you slave"

"Teresa why don't you take my fellow friends to go shopping or take them to eat....

Me and these people are going to chat"

Teresa nodded her head but she soon stopped.

"sir are you sure you don't want me to stay"

She said

"No I'm fine were just going to talk but korain staying with me, also bring body gaurds with you call me if something happens"

She agreed and hinata turned to his friends.

"But whenever you want it's on me I don't take no as an answer"

They were going to say no but teresa said he won't give up until they say yes and they just nodded their heads and were heading out but mattsun and looked back to him.

"Don't do anything crazy sho"

He said as he winked at hinata and went out the door.

Hinata blushed but soon faded away. The harem was not happy from this and it showed.

Hinata his attention to the harem and was about to say something but daichi spoke up.

"Hinata who are they and why are they here"

Daichi said with a sour voice.

Hinata laughed at this statement and said.

"Why do you care it's none of your business don't you have a girlfriend"