?misunderstood?

Previously- "I heard many I love you's, but this one is sweeter"
_________________________________________
3rd person pov
6:16 am
It was already morning and hinata was the first to wake up and change. Hinata had a lot to do today and he didn't want to wait last minute to do all his work.

Since hinata promised his fellow crushes that he'll take them out for breakfast he made his maids to wake them up.

Hinata was already in the living room just waiting but meanwhile he called up the designer what time they would meet up. He searched in his tablet the phone number of the person and he began to dial the number.

In call

Hello is this *********** from yesterday - hinata

Y- yeah it's me who may this be

Yeah this is hinata shoyo we planned to meet today and we never came up with a time - hinata

Oh yeah what time will you be able to meet up

Yeah what about 12:50 I'll have my driver pick you up - hinata

Yeah that's fine

Okay very well then goodbye- hinata

Bye

End of call

Hinata ended the call and sighed.

Hinata put the tablet down and looked up at the ceiling. Hinata was in thought just replaying the event of yesterday and smiled. He looked back down and took out his phone scrolling through his socials account.

15 minutes later hinata felt a light tap on his shoulder. He looked up just to see his mini harem dressed up he blushed from the sight in front of him. He calmed himself down and spoke up.

"Are you guys ready, you all look good"

Hinata said as he smiled.

The mini harem looked away with a blush in their face they would be lying if didn't find hinata hot with what he's wearing.

Hinata