Little Army || 07

×××××

Note :- Please imagine the Blood, Sweat & Tears era BTS.

Note :-  Please imagine the Blood, Sweat & Tears era BTS

×××××

A sigh of relief and excitement crept around the room, bunch of eyes filling with sparkles of joy and ears perking attentively as the bell for dismissal went off. The students, along with Aera started packing their stuff, ready to sprint back to their homes after a possibly dreadful and tiring day at school.

She walked out of her class, following the flow of kids her age and older, towards the end of the long hallway, carrying a tiny bagpack with sparkly stars dangling freely from the chain of the zippers which she always found fascinating.

Her eyes roamed about the gate of the school finding the familiar lady from everyday to be standing there, who was responsible to take care of her while her brothers were busy. She smiled and ran up to her, holding her hand as she grinned widely, showing her uneven teeth.

"Hey Aera, did you have fun at school?"

"Yeah, but home is more fun."

"Aw it's okay, let's go then." The caregiver smiled, patting the kid's head as she held her hand, walking towards the black car waiting for them.

"Oppa had some work today, right?" Aera asked, remembering Jimin and the other boys talking about it the last day.

"Yes, they have a performance and then a fan meeting event." Christine said, nodding subtly, "They'll take some time to come home."

"Oh okay," Aera nodded, resting back in her seat as she stared outside thinking how she hasn't really gotten much time with her brothers lately, for they are always busy with work, practicing dancing or singing, giving interviews, interacting with the Armys and there were still many more things to add on the list, Aera standing somewhere a lot below in it -or that's what the seven-year-old thought.

"Noona?" She called softly, making Christine chuckle like every time that Aera called her 'noona' instead of 'unnie' just because Jungkook called her that, "Can we go to Oppa's performance?"

"Uhm I don't know, it'll be really crowded there, are you sure you wanna go? Aren't you tired after school?" The caregiver asked, glancing at the little girl who shook her head instantly.

"I'm not tired, noona. Let's go to oppa now. He'll be happy to see me right?" Aera smiled.

"Of course, he'll be happy." Christine smiled, patting her head and told the driver to take them to the venue where BTS was going to perform today.

"What do we have to take there? I've seen people bringing stuff."

Christine laughed and nodded, "It's called an Army bomb, and some fans who have merch, wear them too. For the fan meeting, they bring albums, photo cards, or really anything they like."