L19

BSA-A1

October 5 at 7:32 am

Prof:
Good morning.

This is the final arrangement
of your reporting. Today is the
group 1. Tuesday is group 4,
Wednesday is group 3, Thursday is
group 2. Friday will be group 5.
Please be ready.

Mikee:
Okay po, sir.

Rhea:
Okay sir.

CL:
Noted po.

Alice:
Sige po.

Seen by you and 34 others.

Prof: Vice president, are your
group is ready?

Seen.

***

Group 1: Mabangis

October 5 at 7:35 am

Yevrua:
Are you guys ready?

CL:
Yes.

Yevrua:
What about the others?

Jay:
We're ready.

Yevrua:
Okay.

Yevrua:
Good luck, everyone!

CL:
Thank you.

***

BSA-A1

October 5 at 7:40 am

Yevrua:
Yes, sir.

We're ready.

Prof:
Okay, good.

Start tayo ng 7:50.

Yevrua:
Sige po.

October 5 at 7:50 am

Prof:
Send a link.

*Opening Google Meet*

*Set the mic on.*

*Set the camera on.*

Jay:
(Hello, hello.)

Prof:
(Mr. Jay.)

Jay:
(Sorry sir. Hehe.

Yevrua: (Good morning,
everyone. We're here to discuss
the Development of Accounting.
I want you all to listen in our presentation.

Yevrua: (Rhea, go ahead.)

Rhea: (PRIMITIVE ACCOUNTING. The origin of keeping accounts has been traced as far back as 8500 B.C. The date archaeologists have established for certain clay tokens—cones, disks, spheres and pellets found in Mesopotamia (Modern Iraq). These tokens represented such commodities as sheep, jugs of oil, bread or clothing and were used in the Middle East. To keep records.

The rules of these civilization used in accounting to keep track of the cost of labor and materials used in building structures as in the case of the pharaohs of Egypt in building their pyramids.)

Yevrua:
(MIDDLE AGES. Development of more formal account-keeping methods in attributed to the merchants and bankers of Florence, Venice Genie during 13th to 15th centuries. The earliest of these methods consisted of accounts kept by a Florence banker in 1211 A. D.

Systematic bookkeeping evolved from these methods, however, and double-entry records first appeared in Genoe in 1340 A. D. Double-entry bookkeeping is not a discovery of science; it is the outcome of continued efforts to meet the changing necessities of trade.

The first treatise on the art of systematic bookkeeping appeared in 1494, I'm Venice. “Everything about Arithmetic, Geometry, Proportions, and Proportionality” was written by Franciscan Monk, Fra Luca Pacioli, one of the most celebrated mathematicians of his day.)

CL: (*Clear throat* INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND CORPORATE ORGANIZATION. This revolution which occurred in England from the mid-18th to mid- 19th century changed this method of producing commercial goods from the handicraft method to the factory system. With this change came the problem of costing for a large volume of products. The specialized field of cost accounting emerged to meet this need for the analysis of various costs.)

Jay: (INFORMATION AGE. Tremendous advances in information technology have revolutionized accounting in recent years. Tasks that are time- consuming when done manually can now be done with speed, consistency, precision and reliability by computers. There is an abundance of accounting application and modules to suite the businesses' various need. The advent of  internet along with it's promising prospects of doing business online or E-commerce will surely bring about another metamorphosis in the field of accounting. That all, thank you.)

Prof: (Okay. Thank you, Group 1 Mabangis.)

Prof: (Students, the exam next week will be related on your presentations. So you better review it after the exam, okay?)

Mikee: (Yes, sir.)

Prof: (Okay, dismissed.)

30 others left the meet.

You left the meet.

***

(A/n; Credits to Win Lu Ballads (Basic Accounting)