Chapter One: In need of Love

Hello, this is my first fanfiction, so I'm kind of nervous, because people can send hate to fanfictions they don't like, but I do appreciate constructive criticism, This is a RoyEd fanfiction, which is yaoi (boy on boy) if you don't like, please don't read, thank you, and let's get started. :)

          " Furkitta meetaa puroguramingu 'suki' nante okimari no monku boruto? natto? nja Bad kimi ni shisen senkyou wa kiken takanatteku kodou itomete yo you know? irojikake no furou de otosu no yo merou kimi kimi dake SICK sasechau verse KICK nee kotchi muite Give us kiss!"  

Roy's eyes fluttered open and he groaned  as he picked of  the wire of  the inky black headphones that were stuck to his cheek, contrasting strongly, against his milky white skin. His bangs stuck to his forehead. 

"What did I do to get this sticky?" He thought. 

Then he realized he was sitting in his computer chair. He looked around groggily . 

"Oh shit!" 

He had realized that he was drinking beer, and maybe when he got drunk, he somehow managed to pour it all over himself , the table, and  yes, his fucking monitor.  

"Ugh!"  he let the sound of his dissatisfaction pour out of his numb lips and fill his empty room.  What was he supposed to be doing again? Yeah, he had to be grading his students'  tests, but then he got bored, decided to go on his monitor, grab a beer, basically do everything but work.  Now he found himself sticky, confused, and dizzy all at 4:00 in the morning. He wobbled off his chair like an old man, and crumpled to the floor from momentary dizziness, feeling like bullshit. 

He had promised himself, and several of those nosy good for nothing wannabe valedictorians that he was cursed to teach, that he would grade those tests. Now how he found himself  in the aftermath of a dreadfully great experience. But he knew it wasn't good for his damn health staying up on a device, and getting drunk almost every night.  He was practically asking for death at a young age. If he had a wife, she would pester him to go to sleep, or to focus on his work. If he had a wife, maybe he would've had dinner, instead of beer. Oh how he needed a wife. He had no problem getting a girlfriend, that was easy, with how easily ladies fell for him. But he needed a girlfriend, who was going to be committed to him, and not just stay with him to get treated to a few nights of  a heavy blow job, and leave as soon as soon as she got bored of what he could give in bed. 

Then, he decided to check out his Uniform dating  profile, to see if he had any updates, but when he looked at his monitor and saw a music video, with anime girls dressed in skimpy clothing supposedly singing, he felt heat rising to his face. Why the hell was that playing on his monitor? Was that what he was listening to on repeat when he was drunk? Just imagining himself dancing  around  singing along slurring his speech to a language he didn't even know like an absolute nerd, gave him the shivers.  He checked through all of his tabs, to see he was on a website called, XXXvideosmotherless.net, was he watching porn when he was drunk?!  Also the website didn't seem very safe, was he asking for a virus?  Then he saw an ad had blocked the page. 

"Nekoco love doll, for those who want a committed wife!"  And and absolutely irresistible image of a lovely girl who looked almost  unreal, with her perfect aura was displayed.

"This lady will love you, and if you don't believe it come to our website *link* Plus, think about a great fuck whenever you want to, or every night!  

The link stopped Roy, mid incredulous snort. Turns out the company was quite professional. Japanese, of course, those guys were geniuses!  His eyes slowly widened when he saw the price was amazing, and affordable, but still quite steep. This was too good to be true, but they also had a limited offer! Which was cheaper! 

"I shouldn't, " Roy thought, it was kind of like this Nekoco was some kind of robotic sex slave. Which sounded pretty illegal. 

But then he thought, of it, before he exited out, 

" Roy! Dinner's ready!"

"Roy! Come sleep!"

" Roy! Where were you?! I was so lonely!" after only a few hours! 

" Roy, hurry! I need you inside me, ngh! ~please master~ moan" 

At the thought of that. A wife, who would be so committed he might even start to feel sick of it. That was better, though, than some slut who left after a night of sex. The feeling of desire began to fill him terrifyingly fast, confusing his decision making choices. His hand wavered near the purchase button. He was never going to know, if he didn't try.  He pressed the purchase button. After the normal purchasing online experience, he left his monitor, dating site and tests forgotten. 

He collapsed, tired as hell, and head spinning, as he tried (and succeeded) in forgetting about all the previous events.