Episode 17

- " Joochan! Joochan !! "

Hearing the yell, Joochan almost fell from the bench. He found a clumsy Donghyun running towards him. He stopped in front of him while panting due to shortage of breath.

- " Yay Hong Joochan! How much time I have to yell at you to make you notice me, huh ? "

- " Omg sorry Donghyun. I was lost in my thoughts. "

- " It's expected from you. Let's go home quickly.  Auntie is waiting for us. "

Completing the sentenance,  Donghyun collapsed on the bench. Joochan watched him carefully.

His eyes were red. Though the morning was cold, sweats could be seen on his face. Joochan felt bad for making Donghyun tired. Donghyun had been told not to work too much by Doctor still for Joochan he ran that much.

Joochan patted Donghyun's head slowly who was still struggling to take breath normally. Being shocked, he turned his face towards Joochan. His eyes was telling that he was confused.

Joochan just smile assuring him that he's fine and continued patting. Soon Donghyun became normal. They both were staring at the rising sun.
Joochan talked first.

- " How long has it been? Almost Two years.... It still felt like yesterday. "

- " Hmm...."

- " You must have suffered a lot, haven't you, Donghyun?  I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you. I know you have serious traumas but you still manage to hide it from me. "

- " Don't worry, Joochan. I have traumas for sure but they are nothing because I have you now. "

Donghyun felt Joochan's smile though he didn't turn his head. He smiled too, then continued, 

- " Yes, those days...it  was terrible. I dunno what made Rachel a monster like this. He was very jealous of you. The days when I couldn't remember you, were not bad like this. He was kind to me. Though we were labeled as boyfriends, we were good friends. If that continued,  maybe I would get feelings for him. But the day when I remembered you changed him completely. "

- " Hmm..."

- " He slowly started acting cold. He became more serious of me. Taking me to hospitals...then one day I accidentally told that the boy whom I saw in my dreams as my lover, it might not be him. That added fuel to his anger. That day, for the 1st time he hurt me physically. After that day..."

- " I'm sorry Donghyun. Just for me- "

- " No, I don't regret remembering you Joochan. That time I had Jaehyun by my side. I was very happy when I got the chance to meet you, as Shin. When you, assuming me as Shin, told about Donghyun. Seeing you, I was jealous of Donghyun.  Thinking how lucky he is to get you as his boyfriend. "

- " But in the end, you found that you are the Donghyun. "

- " Yes, that seemed a big joke to me at first. I took almost 4 to 6 months to confirm that I'm Donghyun. "

They both laughed again, together. They finally met,  only a day ago. They knew things were gonna tougher for them. But they weren't afraid. They were preparing themselves to fight together.

After a while of chatting , they went towards their house.

                         - - - - * * * * - - - -

Hong Joochan✔ posted,

Hong Joochan✔

He's back !! Thank you to all my fans who kept praying for my missing friend. He's still under treatment. Hope he'll be completely fine soon.

----