Episode 19

Joochan and Donghyun came back to their apartment. They found the other three were sitting silently.  As if they were very shocked.

Being worried,  Joochan asked, " Hey Bomin,  what happened?  Why are you all very silent? Did something bad happen?  "

Jibeom murmured something. Though it wasn't audible to the others. Jaehyun was still silent trying to process everything.

At last, Bomin talked, " Rachel's father's company has been bankrupted. He is no longer the CEO. His secretary,  Mr. OH has taken over the company. "

Bomin expected them to be as surprised as them. But surprisingly,  they were not as if they knew it already.

- " We already know about this though. "

- " Huh? How? "

- " We met Mrs. Rachel.  She told us. "

-----

*Flashback*

- " How is Rachel? "

Mrs. Park remained silent. Joochan thought he should not ask this question. He was going to apologize but Mrs. Park told them to come into the house.

After they sat, Mrs. Park said, " Rachel... his condition is not good. . "

- " What to you mean? "

- " He finally looked to reality,  leaving his evil mind. He was trying to get the idea of what he has done to you. After learning that, he broke down into tears, feeling guilty. 
Next day, we found him unconscious in his room. Doctor said he has gotten huge shock. It will be hard for him to be get well. "

- " I see.. "

- " You don't have to feel sorry for him. I know he deserved it. Still, I want him to be well. He is my only son. Without him, I.... "

- " ... "

- " Please Donghyun.... Please Joochan...  after he gets well... can you forgive him ? Please?  I promise I won't let him hurt you again. "

- " Auntie... it's hard for us- "

- " I know. I know I'm being too greedy. But- "

She couldn't complete her sentence. She broke down into tears. Donghyun and Joochan sat there, not knowing what to do.

She became more broke. She continously blamed herself.  They couldn't find what to do.

- " What's going on here? " They all turned back and found  Mr. Park who just entered the house. He was surprised to see them.

- " Honey, I was..  actually... " 

He heard about their previous conversation from his wife.
He remained silent after hearing. Then, facing Joochan and Donghyun he told,

- " Let me apologize to you two first. It's my fault that Rachel acted like this towards you. I forced him to be better than Joochan. That made him doing these wrongdoings. "

Joochan & Donghyun continued to hear what he was saying. Seeing them listening to him and not protesting him, he got some courage to tell the rest.

- " I also want you two to forgive him. But it will be too selfish to ask you, I know. We aren't in good condition lately. Our company has bankrupt. Rachel's condition is not well. He is hospitalized now. But it's something we deserved. So you don't have to feel sorry for us. "