2. The Workshop Kiss

Gulf POV
He was feeling elated from his successful first leading role series. He felt a bit worried though, nervous since his opposite is freaking Mew Suppasit, handsome, talented and of course more experienced in acting than him. He took a deep breath and texted his mae to let her know the good news. "Hey Gulf, do you want to take a picture together?" Mew asked softly, "i want to post it to my twitter, everyone is looking forward to see us as Tharntype, if you dont mind though" , Gulf nodded, "no i want to, let's do it"..they took a picture and posted it. Both of their managers are talking probably exchanging details on them. "So, Are you excited?" Mew asked, "Sure, im a bit nervous since i never acted in Y series before, i never kiss a guy before"..Mew laughed, it made Gulf slightly embarassed but his laugh is so earthy and kinda cute made him chuckled too in response. "Let's just do our best Gulf".

Gulf went home after and hugged his Mae and Phor happily. He love his parents so much, and the fact that they allowed me to pursue his acting career and being so supportive meant alot to him. He took a shower and getting ready to eat dinner when his phone ding. "Hey this is Mew from earlier, i got your number from the cast details, looking forward to work with you Gulf, i think we are going to meet each other alot from now on.", Gulf smiled and replied "Surely Krub, i think i will see you tomorrow in our meeting. See you Phi" .

It is been a week since Gulf casted as Type, he has been texting and had few meeting with the rest of the cast. There is Mild, he is the liveliest of all, Gulf can see he got close to him easier just because he couldnt say no to Mild cheerful extroverted self. There are also Kaownah, Phi Tong and Boat there, and he mingled with them quite nicely. Phi Mew remained the nicest of all, Gulf think it's because he is his partner in acting that is why he is being very attentive to Gulf and he felt kind of nurtured when he is with him. He also went to haircut appointment with Mew, he was so attentive to his style and took care even a small stray hair to his clothes he would pick and clean it for him. 'It is a nice feel', Gulf thought, 'he must be clean obsessed'. Not to mentio ed he also have a really beautiful face that felt like he is carefully sculpted by god himself. Gulf is good looking in cute sort of way, but he still felt like Mew had this aura that made him kind of mature and sexy sort of way.

Gulf is glad that Mew took the initiatives to do these sort of things, because he didnt quite know what to do

Gulf is glad that Mew took the initiatives to do these sort of things, because he didnt quite know what to do. He just gladly followed whatever Mew suggested to do, but also he never failed to asked his consent whether he is comfortable or not.

On February 12th they had to attend a promotional event for the series and some interview. Mew looked cool with his jeans jacket and Gulf wore his white jacket. They took pictures and answer some question related to the series. On a break Gulf sat down tired, he sure is an introvert, all those talking are surely tiring,he thought. Mew approached him with a bottle of water, "are you okay? We still have some people to meet, can you bear it a bit more?" He asked with slight worried in his voice. "Im okay Phi, just need to sit down" Gulf chuckled and sip his water. "Arent you tired phi?", "Not quite,this is just a beginning, we will have alot more to come Gulf, if the series succeed,we will barely have anytime to sit or eat. At least that's how it was on my last series" Mew said while looking away, Gulf could understand his feeling about his last series, at least he knew what happened with his former partner. He could feel his sudden change in tone. "Come on Phi, we still have alot of reporters to joke with" Gulf said as he lightly tapped Mew's shoulder, Mew smiled softly and took Gulf hands to help him stand up. "Let's do this"

Today is the first workshop of the series, the casts were busy reading their lines and getting notes from p'mame and crew. Gulf was concentrating and a bit struggling with Tharn character, he couldnt understand why Tharn was so obsessed with Type with such rude and mean attitude. 'I wouldnt be able to understand why Tharn so in love with Type', mumbled Gulf. Phi Mew suddenly approached him, "hey, i can see youre having a trouble, are you nervous?" Mew sat down in front of him face to face, "yeah a bit, why would Tharn like this guy i still dont get it, he is mean to him and kinda have anger issues but Tharn just love him and take care of him", Mew nodded slowly and hold Gulf thighs pulling closer to him. "Look at me, if im Tharn, i would not have any choice anyway, i fell in love with Type despite what he did, because the heart wants it, and he also believe that it is unfair what happened to him in the past, he wanted to at least make sure he is healed and not getting hurt, even he is hurting himself in the process,at least Type is not"..Gulf look at Mew's eyes, he could feel what hes tryinh to say. His sincerity in voice and kindness. Gulf smiled "i guess youre right, i just need to channel my anger to you now" they laughed together.

They continued to practice their lines in that position for a while, then P'mame asked them to do the kissing scene. Gulf didnt think twice about doing it for real, he needs to do it because if he didnt get over his nervousness now, he wouldnt be able to do it well later. Mew lay down in his back, Gulf sitting beside him, he sighed and softly approach Mew's face, he caressed his cheek slowly, he can hear his own heartbeat getting louder, 'the hell with it' Gulf thought, and just went to press his lips to Mew's soft lips. He felt his chest made a sweet pang and made him kissed Mew more eagerly. He can feel his lips opened and welcome his. They pulled each other closer and enjoyed the kiss deeply. "Uh guys.." Mild whispered and chuckled reminding them of other people existence. Gulf opened his eyes and smile shyly to Mew. Everyone kind of cheered. And Gulf ears were flaming red but he tried to hide it by smiling to everyone and continue to read his script, acting like it was nothing. Mew laid there for a second longer trying to catch a breath and knock some sense into himself.