hobi ??

👁👁

Two days passed

Two days passed....
Tae arrived at the airport with his office colleagues, and they arrived in Seoul a few hours later...

they had already booked a hotel rooms and they all went to rest in their rooms....

Xin and Tae's room was opposite the rest of the rooms were a short distance away...

tae went to his room changed his clothes and fell asleep....
Xin changed his clothes and started thinking evil plan....
The meeting was an excuse....
he came here to achieve his nefarious goal...

Well as soon as meeting with the chin groups was fixed the idea came to his mind...why not tae should be taken with him and achieved his goal....
so now they are in seoul...
Xin was waiting for the evening...

other side tae could not sleep...
He grabbed his phone and called home to talk to his mother...
who was happy to hear his voice, he said " I love you mom bye "

" Bye bear love you too my son "

He hung up the phone and stood on the balcony and said
" seoul korea metropolitan city right...I heard lot about y

I saw lot's of pictures of you, but I never thought I would come to this city...alone " He smile sadly and said
" my dad really like your name... Seoul If we remove " E " from your name then you are SOUL "

" SOUL "

He sat down floor and looked up at the sky
" dad die will his soul also be in this world ? .
My kookie is dead his soul is like this so where will dad soul ? "

Tears welled up in his eyes

" Dad y-you are proud of m-me...See how b-brave and responsible your tae....I took c-care of e-everyone...
Dad you are happy...are you happy with me because no one is happy with me....Dad you are the soul now...Let me tell you something...
Dad I love a soul....i love a dead man soul...I thought I'd tell you someday but...

Silence...!

" Dad you are soul now...You tell him to see me once...Dad my eyes w-want to s-see it...
Dad---- "

he started hiccuping

" Dad p-please s-say him once just only one time come to me just once dad...Please dad tell my k-kookie I n-need h-him...
Tell him he was r-right....
Tell him for w-whom i left him t-they turned out to be s-strangers....
They are self thinking p-people...
Tell him my sisters...they turned out to be like the rest of the world.... Nobody loves m-me...
I need it...I need his arms...Please dad tell hi----  "

he wept but...
little did he know that a pigeon in the sky was watching him with sad eyes....

👁👁