20

May leads me into a room in this underground prison. When we go in I see a bunch of weapons and hand-cuffs. It's like an interrogation scene from a movie. "Don't even think about trying anything in here. It won't work." May says. "This room will take away all of your powers when you're in it." She says with a smile. I feel her hand push into my stomach and I fall onto a chair. Before I can try to get up again I feel another blow, but this time to my face. She handcuffs my hands behind the chair and ties my feet to the chair legs. I don't even try to fight it because I don't want anything I do to risk Spencer's life.
"Why are you doing this?" I ask. "I'm the one who's asking the questions. Not you." She snaps quickly. She throws another punch at my face. My jaw aches. "So where is it?" She asks. "Where's what?" I say. "The Control Center. I'm sure your boyfriend told you where it is. Now it's your turn to tell me." She says. "I don't even know what you're talking about." "That's a lie. But I'll get you to tell me." She says. She takes a small knife off the table with other weapons. "This knife will cut your skin the second it touches you. If you don't believe me here's a demonstration." She says. She stabs the knife into my thigh. I feel the cool metal in my leg. Blood is oozing out. "So where is it?" She asks. "I don't kn-" "I think you do!" She screams as she pulls the knife out of my thigh. She slashes my face on both sides. "You're not so pretty anymore Belle. Now tell me where it is." She yells. I don't know what to tell her. I don't even know what the Control Center is. I just sit there. May holds the knife to my throat. "Speak up you bitch!" She screams. "Oh calm down May. You're not going to get her to talk with all of the violence." A voice says. I'm not sure who it is. "But Leon. It's fun to torture people." She says with a whiney voice. "I know. Why don't you go get her friend Spencer and torture her. I'll deal with Belle." Leon says. He appears in front of me with a smile on his face. "It's been awhile." He says. "The last time I saw you, you had an arrow in your stomach and you were on your death bed... You should've died then." He says with a smirk. "What do you want?" My voice cracks. He quickly wraps his hand around my throat. "You know what I want." He says with a smile. "But I'm not going to use physical torture." He loosens his grip on my throat. "What are you going to do with Spencer?" I ask. "Whatever May wishes." He says with a smile. "So, where is the Control Center?" He asks. "I don't know." I say. I try to stay calm. "Where is it?" He asks, more forcefully. "I don't know! I don't even know what that is!" I scream. "I'll test that theory." He says. I'll I can think about is what Leon is going to do to me. I'm going to die and I can't do anything to save myself. I'm pathetic.
My head starts throbbing and the room seems like it's being filled with some gas. I feel light headed. My body feels like it's going into some kind of shock. I hear loud footsteps like someone is running. I can hear someone shouting outside the room. "She's gone! Spencer is gone, but we got this Alison chic and she'll tell us where she went." They say. "I won't tell you anything!" She screams. "I'll make you." They say. I'm glad Spencer is gone, but where did she go? The gas seems like it's getting thinker and it's foggy. My chair gets knocked to the ground and my head thuds against the hard floor. I see someone coming towards me, but I'm not sure who it is. "Belle!" They say. "Jake." My voice cracks. "I'm going to get you out." He says.

Suddenly everything is black.