Chapter Three

Hey guys! So if you like this story so far, I would really appreciate it if you'd give it a vote! I'm so grateful for the support!!!

Castiel had never felt this way before. Dean was kissing him so ferociously, so passionately, all of his senses seemed to be overwhelmed. Dean ran his hand under Cas's shirt while kissing his neck and he ripped his top off in one smooth tug. He must have made an amusing expression because Dean laughed and began to kiss his mouth. Cas moved Dean towards the wall, ripping his jacket and shirt from him along the way.

"Eager, are we?" Dean said with a slight chuckle.

"Shut up, Dean," Cas said, pushing him up against the wall.

Dean's skin felt warm and smooth against his own. He ran his fingers through his dark hair and then down to his neck. Oh, his neck. Cas kissed Dean's jawline and continued down to his ear, his adam's apple, and then the very base.

"Mhm, Cas, that feels good," Dean sighed into his hair.

Cas felt Dean push himself from the wall and soon they fell onto the bed. Cas pulled away and looked down at his hands.

"Cas? Is something wrong?" Dean asked.

"It's just.. I..."

"It's okay," Dean said, stoking his jaw.

"I'm just..."

"Nervous?" The hunter asked.

His eyes were so full of kindness and desire and love. Why was Cas afraid of this?

"Hey, it's okay. We can go slow," Dean said.

Cas let him continue to kiss him slowly. They shed their remaining layers of clothing and Dean layed Cas down on the bed, carefully. He did everything with such care and caution. Cas had never felt anything like this and it left him wanting more. When it was over, Cas lay on Dean's chest who had one arm wrapped around him and the other intertwined with Castiel's hand. The hunter kissed the top of his head.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Dean said and Cas couldn't help but blush.

"Dean that was... amazing," Cas said.

"I've never had... I've never done that before, but it was probably the best sex I've ever had," Dean admitted.

They did not say anything for a while, just enjoyed the presence of one another. Cas lifted his head slightly to look at Dean and saw he was sleeping. Cas brushed the side of his cheek. He did not want to wake him, but who knew how much longer Sam and Hannah would be in the dungeon. Hannah. Now that was one angel Castiel did not think he would see again for a long time. She had decided to leave him, just like that. He liked Hannah, but not as much as she seemed to like him. Feelings like that were dangerous for angels, but yet here he was sharing a bed with Dean Winchester. Cas propped himself up on his elbow and brushed his lips over Dean's jaw and then whispered in his ear.

"Dean, we have to get up."

Dean groaned and rolled over to face Cas. He was so close, Cas could count every freckle. His eyes were a deep green, like the sea. Cas thought he could drown in them. Dean used his thumb to bring their lips together. He loved the taste of Dean, the smell of him, leather and some cologne that he did not know the name of.

"Ten more minutes?" Dean asked.

He smiled and it warmed Cas from the inside out. How could he say no when Dean was looking at him that way?

"Fine," Cas said.

Dean chuckled and enveloped him in his embrace, his chest pressed against Castiel's. He nuzzled his face into his neck and lightly kissed his shoulder.