Chapter 3

Space Kid finally climbed out of the hole after what seemed like a couple of hours. The sky was a pretty pink, as the sun was setting. He made his way over to the docks to watch the sunset. Hopefully everyone's asleep. He sighed, and sat down. He put what was left of his once beloved helmet down and smiled. Not his silly smile. Just a normal smile. He watched the beautiful sunset, excited for the stars and the moon to come out. He laid back, using his hands to hold his dome shaped helmet. He crossed his legs, in a relaxation position. The sky grew dark, and out came the stars. His once angry eyes became sparkly again, as he smiled his silly little smile. "Wow, it sure is pretty.." A voice behind Space Kid said. "Huh?! Who's there?!" Space Kid sat up and whipped around. There stood the cause of his problem, Nurf. "Go the fuck away, Nurf." He was surprised he said a curse word, but went along with it. "Listen, Space Kid-" "No. Stop right there. You ruined my helmet. How could you?!" His eyes filled with tears as he stood up. "Listen, i just thought maybe-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He accidentally screamed. The counselor cabin door flung open, and out came the redhead counselor. "Space Kid! Are you okay?!" He got down to Space Kid's level of height. "And what's happened to your helmet?"
...
Time passed, and Space Kid told him the story.
"Oh no, i'm so sorry, Space Kid." David pulled Space Kid in for a hug. Space Kid was reluctant to hug him back, but did anyway. He felt bad for David. "As for you.." David picked Space Kid up, and looked at Nurf. Nurf rubbed the back of his head, nervously. "You are in MASSIVE trouble."
...
David walked to Space Kid's tent, and laid him down on his bed. Space Kid was already asleep. He must've been tired. Poor Space Kid.
He took off Space Kid's broken helmet, and walked out of his tent, still holding the shattered helmet. He walked Nurf to his tent, and told him to sleep. "You're still in huge trouble. What you did to poor Space Kid is NOT okay." "I-I didn't mean-" "We'll talk in the morning. Goodnight."