THE TRUTH

Y/N pov

" did they win , did they get everyone back" Yes , they did " Mobious told me. " can you show me, please" " before I
show that, you and loki are some kind a soulmates in every
timeline." " Okay"

" Your father died, in the war snapped his own and destroy thanos.

your mother is with dr banner

and Loki. he is mourning your death . make a fake reality with the soul stone for you and married, got kids and you found your destiny as SAPPHIRE WITCH .

a video starts to play.it was Tony. His eyes are red because of the crying . I assume its after my death.

" I love you kid so much , I know you hate me.you had your reason, my father doesn't show his love for me but he loved me. I love you so much, baby. I have no idea how to be a father at that time. I only had Jarvis as father figure.after this if it is messed up l will sacrifice myself and maybe I will be with you . I never thought you were a monster and never will, baby.love you 3000.

"He loves me" "yeah , he did".

another clip

it's Natasha,mom." I am sorry that I abandoned you. I have no choice. I played my role. I was 19 when I have you. They saw you like you are their next killing machine. An assassin and a stark. They wanted the chaos mix of a stark. I am sorry that I was the reason you have to feel all the pain."

"It's okay mom"

I forgave her.

then next video come,

me and Loki . our future self were on a house a green barrier getting close to us .

" but before I go I want to know myself".

" You y/n , you are my sadness, my hope but mostly you are my love"

" we have to say goodbye".

" We'll say hello again"

" So , long darling"

I was crying at the end . A cold.. assassin crying like a little girl.
Loki. The Man you thought broken like you become your lover, your husband, and the father of your kids.

What a day to start.