SYLVIE

your back slam into the file floors Just outside the elevator.

The woman above you as she dodges Loki's tantrums, offer an apologetic smile for you and at the same time groan when the god try to fight her.

        The woman above you as she dodges Loki's tantrums, offer an apologetic smile for you and at the same  time groan when the god try to fight her

She asked to loki " you are in my way " He respond " you are my way".

" guy's, Cut the bullshit"

they both looked at me at the same time.

" sorry little witch" "sorry love" I raised my eyebrow.

Then the Judge lady came to us. I backed my way to the loki's . The female loki grab me and put one of her dagger of her on my throat and my loki's.

" move or I will kill them."

"go ahead"

" hey lady ".
loki then take the tempad from lady loki press it there of us fall again. I fall into Loki's chest.

The Female loki then try to get the tempad from us . loki try to distract her . I try to get away but she grabbed me over to her like her head on my neck.

she introduced as Sylvie. Nice name for a beautifu Women. what . she constantly looking at me. Maybe she fell in love with the other version of me.

"Uhm, uh, look, I can't go backwards on a train."
He points to her spot. You watch with a slight smile.

"Well, I never sit with my back to a door."

"What?" Loki's eyes find yours as his nose scrunches and he questions his counterpart, "There are doors on both sides?"

You shrug, rub away your smile, and settle in.

"Just sit down, will you...
You apparently aren't the only one.

You catch Sylvie smothering a yawn out of the corner of your eye.

"You should rest."

She frowns deeply.

"I can't sleep in a place like this."

It's your turn to frown.

Loki squints. "What? A train?"

"No," she bites back, leaning forward to toss an insult at Loki, "I can't sleep around untrustworthy people."

"Do you not trust me?" you ask suddenly.

Sylvie blinks. "No, love - that's not what I meant."

"Not your 'love'," Loki corrects haughtily as he waggles a finger, "But, no, y/n, I'm assuming she means me."

"Oh, please, you feel free to take a nap, then, Variant-"

"Nice try."

" Why the old lady stays there " " she was in love" " she hate him " " may be love is hate" " oh piss off "

" y/n "

" mmm..."

" why are you not talking"

" I am thinking "

" What "

" How to hygack the train "

"for Odin's sake, you all are same in every timeline, don't you"

Skip.

"On the subject of love..." he begins, taking another long sip, "It seems we have something in common. Or, well, someone."

"That we do."

"What's she like?" you ask, rushing to distract yourself, "The... other version of me?"

" The stubbornest women I've ever met" she says " she knows me better than l know myself" she continues " and the selfless women in world".

"Right," she breathes, "But you can see it, can't you? You and I know. Up until now, we've never had something..."

"Real."

The two of them say it at once

"Any one in mind y/n"

" Don't get the time to feel what is love"