07 - Tease

BELLAMY

"Morning." I glanced down at Wren, situated on the couch with her legs spread reading off her phone while biting her lip, wearing only a t-shirt and underwear.

Fuck me- this girl would be the death of me.

 The lower part of her stomach rising up as she pretended to yawn and adjusted herself by pushing her hips forward on the couch.

Her black underwear was modest enough but she was still clearly trying to get a reaction. She knew if she kept pushing eventually I would have to give in, not that I planned to make it easy. She wasn't even an adult yet and she was prancing around trying to draw my attention to every part of her sweet little body.

"How was your run?" She asked, coming into the kitchen to lean over the counter and stick her ass in the air, more teasing.

"Uh- it was good." I muttered, trying not to look back at her tits pressed against the counter and her thighs rubbing together as I made my way to the shower, resisting the urge to bend her over the kitchen counter and fuck her right there.

All I wanted to do is show her how much she turned me on but it would be wrong, she wouldn't know what to do and I would ruin her- although maybe that's what I wanted after all.

-----

She had been teasing me all week, wandering around the apartment in shirts that only just covered that sweet ass of hers and underwear that was only just covering what it needed to. Maybe I should have considered what she might do with them when I bought them for her a couple of weeks ago.

"You remember my friends are coming over, right?" I asked her as she deliberately rubbed her ass against me on her way to grab a glass of water, deliberately spilling a couple of drops down her front and wiping them away by lifting the bottom on her t-shirt.

I groaned but regained my thoughts as I restocked the fridge with fresh drinks for tonight, trying to push the mental image of her body out of my mind.

"Get out the kitchen, Collins." I teased her, grabbing another slab of drinks to cool and sneaking up behind her, lifting her by the waist out of the kitchen and near the hallway leading down to the bedroom while listening to her giggle and squirm away from my cold hands.

"And Wren?" I added looking at her seriously and she stared back, wide-eyed and looking worried and enticed. 

"Put some god-damn pants on." I chuckled as her cheeks turned red and she hurried off to find something suitable.

To my surprise she had found some shorts to pull on, even if they were only just considered shorts and not underwear but of course, she replaced her bare thighs with a tiny cropped top that only just covered the lace bra I spotted as she reached for the TV remote.

I eyed her scars momentarily as she wandered around the living room, I was glad she wasn't ashamed of them and didn't mind people she didn't know seeing them. Her mental health struggles always worried me while she was here, she was never released from the ward, in a sense she escaped. No doctor or psychiatrist had deemed her fit to be a part of society again, I did. None of that mattered now, she was doing better with me than she was in there anyway.

I slouched on the other end of the couch, attempting to delay her advance but almost instantly she clambered onto the sofa and hooked her leg around my spread thighs, straddling me. Once she was there I couldn't stop her but I didn't mind, she was warm and the pressure of her body sitting upon me was just enough to consider calling my friends and telling them to go home but I couldn't indulge her.

"Just try not to let slip how exactly we met." I informed her and she pouted.

WREN