Chapter 10

Unedited, sorry for any mistakes!

Third Person POV

The manager paced back and forth the hospital waiting room, having a serious conversation on the phone to inform about Chaeryeong and Yeji's biking incident. On the other hand, the four girls say uncomfortably whilst waiting for the doctor to return with (hopefully) some positive news on their leader.

Lia patted the younger girl's back and held her hand. "It's going to be okay, Chaeryeongie. It was all an accident"

"I shouldn't have played around so much. It's my fault she's in here"

Ryujin crouched in front of the sitting member. "Hey, random things like this happen, okay? You could have never known that some random train was passing by coincidentally"

"The voices are coming back" Chaeryeong cried, leaning into Lia's embrace.

"There there, Ryeongie. I'm sure Yeji will be okay"

"The doctor is here" Yuna whispered, having all the members stand up and greet the man.

"Hello again girls. Happy to say there was nothing severe with the injury. Ms Hwang will be allowed to leave tomorrow morning"

The girls sighed in relief and smiled at each other.

"Is she awake?" Lia asked.

"Unfortunately not at the moment but you can still visit her" The doctor smiled before leading the members to the leader's room.

The doctor left to give the girls their privacy, allowing the their hearts to shatter at the sight of their sleeping leader with a bandage wrapped around her head.

"Our poor Yeji..." Chaeryeong lips quivered, sitting next to the eldest girl, holding her hand.

"Don't beat yourself up over it, Unnie" Yuna pouted.

The was a short silence.

Grrrrrrppp

Everyone turned their heads to the sound of Ryujin's grumbling stomach, the tomboyish girl lowering her head with embarrassment. "Sorry"

"I told you to eat before we left the house!" Lia scolded.

"And I told you that I wanted to eat out instead!" Ryujin backfired.

"You could've at least gotten something from the vending machines!"

"Does it look like I had the time when our leader is literally-"

"Ugh you guys are so loud" Yeji mumbled.

"Yeah Lia Unnie, you're being too- oh my god, Yeji Unnie!" Ryujin gasped.

Chaeryeong refrained herself from jumping on the laying member and hugging the absolute crap out of her so she just held her hand tighter and smiled. "Yeji"

"Hi beautiful"

"Well then, at least we can say she hasn't lost her memory" Lia smiled, pretending to wipe a drop of sweat from her head.

"How are you feeling?" Chaeryeong softly asked, rubbing her thumb across the back of Yeji's hand.

"My head is killing me but other than that, I'm fine"

"I'm so sorry for everything, Yeji. I-I was just having so much fun and-"

Yeji squished the girl's cheeks and mushed them together, creating fish lips. "You ramble a lot, Chaery. Honestly, as long as you enjoyed yourself, nothing else matters to me. It was either I tackled you out of that damn bike or watch you get crushed by that train"