Chapter 12

itzy.all.in.us

1,285,948 likes itzy

1,285,948 likes
itzy.all.in.us   Happy to see her again~

987 comments

chaerji4eva YES MY SHIP
notshynotme Cute!
chaeryssi734 So pretty!
yunasknees Are you two together :0
chaeryeongsveins That caption tho O.o
twicetagram Just date already...

——————————————————————————

Third Person POV

"Wow, your recent post is flooding with ship comments" Lia laughed, showing Chaeryeong from her phone.

"Even Twice sunbaenim ships you guys" Ryujin winked.

"Obviously we can't let them know yet" The leader responded with Chaeryeong sitting comfortably on her lap.

"Awe looking at you two makes me want to barf" The tomboyish member mocked, sending the couple an annoying pout.

"You wanna get punched by me?" Yeji threatened playfully.

Ryujin only rolled her eyes while grabbing a bag of pistachios to snack on. "When are you gonna talk to JYP about this, Unnie? You're the leader of the team after all which can be risky"

"I know. As much as I love you, Chaery, I don't want to put your hard work to waste" The leader looked at her girlfriend.

"It's okay, baby. Everything will be alright, I'm sure of it"

"Jinnieeeeee I want what they have!" Lia threw a small tantrum in her seat.

"Be patient, loser. I'm still working on my confession speech"

"Are you two-" Yeji asked, point her index finger between them.

"We could be right now but Ryujin is being stubborn" Lia pouted.

"I'm trying to make it perfect!" The blonde argued back with arms thrown up, causing some pistachios to fall.

Lia glared at the fallen bits and back at her kind-of-girlfriend. With that one look, Ryujin knew what to do. "I'll go get the broom"

"That's my girl"

"Unnies, when can I get a-"

"NEVER" The four older members interrupted.

Before they could explain why they want to protect their baby, Yeji received a phone call in which she quickly took with Chaeryeong still in her lap.