♡Author's Note♡

Hello.

Thank you so much for deciding to read Study Partners, as my debut novel, this book means so much to me and really opened doors to my joy in writing.

I can't express how much love I have for this book. That being said, it's difficult to say but this book was a mess, the writing, grammar (lol! That sounds rude but it's true and although I've grown confidence in my work, this's the hard fact)

I've learnt a lot over the time I've been here, both about writing and wattpad in general so I finally made the decision to take down this book.

It had been initially taken down a while ago but due to a lot of readers still reading midway, I decided to put it back up... Now it'll be down until I'm completely done with every rewrite.

When? I don't know... I've always felt guilty when I saw this book cause I felt it wasn't up to my standards and I never had time to edit so I don't know when I'll come around to rewrite... but I will.

If you have no intentions of waiting forever to read a book you don't even know when will come back up, that's fine, I take no offense if you decide to stop reading now. There are many other books to keep you entertained.

But if you wish to hold on a little (hopefully) longer and save this to your library. Thank you!

Caution: please don't ask me when I'll begin posting. As I've said, I don't know and as supportive as that question is, it also makes me feel guilty for not posting which will result in me overworking myself with too many projects and I love myself thank you very much ♡

Stay beautiful
-Thea