17

Steve POV

Nat looked up at me and placed a kiss on my jaw. She almost looked surprised when I said that.

Natasha- What?

Steve- I mean it, Nat you are so far from messed up. Everyone has there down parts in life and you have recovered and have risen up from that. You are strong but also need someone there for you and I will forever be that person.

I quickly used my thumbs to wipe away the new tears which were forming in her eyes.

Steve- So let's just take what ever this is.

I said while points my fingers in a circle.

Steve- and take it at your pace.

A small smile beamed on her face as she once again buried her head into my chest.

Natasha- I would like that.

She said with what I assume would have been a smile. We hugged for a few more minutes until she stood back up.

Natasha- I should really head to class now. Last one of the day baby! WOO.

Steve- What are you calling me baby?

I said with a smirk. She tapped my shoulder and laughed.

Natasha- You wish.

She called down the corridor as she walked to her last class.

I couldn't help but think about the fact she had referred to me as someone that she loved. But I decided that I probably shouldn't bring it up as it was a sensitive subject to her. I had also forgotten to actually ask her to date me. Not necessarily girlfriend and boyfriend because I know she wants to take it slow so she probably wouldn't want labels yet.

The bright smile on my face was obviously very noticeable because as soon as I walked into IT Tony looked straight at me. I gave him a subtle glare as if to tell him not to ask any questions and sat down next to him.

In all honesty I didn't really have a liking towards IT but Tony insisted that I took it as apparently I know absolutely nothing and needed to know exleast how to stream my screen on discord. So I apparently now have to learn how to do coding for a year. Go me I guess...

.

.

This one was actually pre written! Look at me pop off!!!
Anyway I have decided to do smaller chapters but to upload more frequently. If you don't like this than just tell me and I can go back to doing longer uploads but it just takes me so much longer and I prefer it like this!
Hope you enjoyed