12.

Natasha POV:

The second I got home I went to my room. Gosh I was exhausted, who know that running around in a bird costume would be so tiring. I flipped onto my bed and started to do my stupid homework. I am surprised I even agreed to Starks party. Believe me I loved parties but jeez I am shattered. My phone started buzzing so I grabbed it and looked at the screen. 06835925847 I didn't recognize the number but answered it anyway.

Natasha- Hello?

- Hey girl.

Natasha- who is this?

- You really don't know?

Natasha- no and I don't care bye.

Who the hell would call me and not tell me their name. I heard my phone buzz again but just blocked it out of my mind to do my homework. I ended up managing to do around two full peices of homework when my mine distracted me again.

I still couldn't concentrate, a blonde kept appearing in my mind. We almost kissed for gods sake. I mean i wasnt going to lie and say that i didnt want to kiss him which means i obviously did i just dont want to ruin our friendship. Steve means so much to me and i hope i mean the same to him. My phone buzzed again and out of anger i picked it up straight away.

Natasha- What the hell do you want mate, you have 10 seconds before I block your number.

- Wait wait wait! Nat it's Steve.

Natasha- Oh sorry its just this random chic keeps calling me and i have no idea why and she just keeps getting on my damn nervers. Anyway whats up?

Steve- Just wondered if you were going to Starks party tonight.

Natasha- Wait that's tonight, crap I forgot, um yep I am why.

Steve- Because you have like 20 minutes before we turn up outside your door.

Natasha- Wait what? why all of you.

Steve- We are in one of Starks limos.

Natasha- Oh okay so I am probably going to be late but just let yourselves in because nick and Marta are not in and just wait downstairs if you want. Oh on more thing. what type of party is it do I need to dress up?

Steve- Wanda, pepper and Laura have but carol hasn't so its up to you.

Natasha- Okay see you in a bit.

Crap i quickly finished my homework and jumped into the shower allowing the hot water to run down my body. I washed my hair and my body and jumped out in record time which for me is like 10 minutes and dried my hair in like five, so I wouldn't be that late. I walked to my desk and did some natural looking makeup before walking to my wardrobe to grab a dress which was semi decent. I heard the door open and i think it was Steve who shouted up that they were there but i am also pretty sure that he was the only one who walked in aswell.

Natasha- I will be down in a second!

I put on the green dress and some black shoes and then headed down to meet steve. I remembered the kiss on the cheek last night and blushed at the thought. How does he have such an effect on me!? I felt myself blush even more and shook it off walking down the stairs.

Natasha- Hey.

Steve- Hey... Wow you look stunning.

Natasha- You don't look so bad yourself Rogers. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Steve- It's okay don't worry about it. You ready to go

Natasha- Always.

I followed Steve out the front door and he waited until I locked it. I instantly regretted the desision to not bring a coat because it was freezing. Steve must have picked up on that because he put his arm around me so I lent further into him for warmth.

Natasha- How are you so warm? I said laughing.

Steve- because I have just been sat on Tony's car which is like 1000 degrees. He said laughing back.

We reached the car and Steve slid open the door for me so I could get in first. I have to admit it was definitely Starks limo.

 I have to admit it was definitely Starks limo

Wanda- Hey girl!

Natasha- Hey.

I got pulled over to the seat next to Wanda by Maria who had made a space in between them meaning Steve had to sit closer to the door at the front with Tony. I swear I saw slight disappointment come across his face but was ever it was it quickly vanished.

Wanda- So guess what happened you guys.

Maria- I don't know. You wouldn't tell us because Natasha wasn't here yet.

Wanda- Okay well it isn't that much of a big deal but Bucky kinda...

Natasha- ...Kissed you!

Wanda- What no. I kinda wish he did but he hugged me for the first time in months.

Maria- I still can't believe he likes Natasha.

Natasha- What...

Wanda- What...

Maria- Oh wait what did I say.

Wanda- That Bucky likes Tasha.

Maria- Well he never said likes he said hot.

Natasha- Oh...well...I thought he liked Wanda.

Wanda- Oh please he could never like me.

Natasha- Wanda seriously everytime he looks at you he has those sparks in his eyes. He likes you. A lot.

Wanda- Well that means Steve likes you.

Maria- And that means that you like Steve.

Natasha- Maybe... Wait no...No I don't.

Maria- Oh my gosh you do!!!!!

Pepper- I knew you did!

Natasha- Fine yes but please don't tell anyone else. Not even the other girls. I mean we almost kissed the other day and I don't want it to suddenly get awkward.

I covered my ears because of the amount of screams that came out of only 3 people jeez they were loud. Why the fuck did I tell them that I didn't have to say anything! I am a fucking asshole.

I looked towards the front of the limo and Tony, Sam, Bucky and Steve all looked startled by the amount of screaming. I locked eyes at Steve and gave him a small smile which he gave me back and turned back around.

Tony- what is going on! We are here!