1: itachi x sasuke.

It has been a long day for itachi, over 5 hours of training with shisui and then only to come back to his brother who wanted to play.

He opened the front door saying hi to his mother and as soon as he cached his breath sasuke jumped in for a hug.

"Welcome home nii-san! What could we play?!"

Itachi smiled at his brother but their mom didn't agree.

"Sasuke, your brother has lot to do, don't be in his way."

Sasuke bowed his head in disappointment but itachi chuckled and poked sasukes forehead with two of his fingers.

"Maybe next time, sasuke"

Sasuke blushes as he always does and wanders away back to his room. Itachi smiles after him and gets up making his way to his own room, taking a deep breath and placing his bags under the bed he lays down on it.
He smiled, he was genuinely happy he had a great family and he was one of the strongest around.

There was only one thing that was bothering him.

As smart as he was had no idea what it was. Every time he came home this...this feeling was back, especially around sasuke. Itachi always thought that it meant that sasuke was annoying him someway because of course he is his little brother.

It didn't happen around shisui only around ...sasuke, the tingly feeling In his stomach and the need of touch from this young uchiha had to be something to do with sibling problems.

Out of curiosity itachi peaks from his room and as quietly as this man could sneak he went down stairs and opened the door to sasukes room.

"Sasuke."

"H...nii-san!"

Sasuke smiled not caring to move from his spot, playing with the old kunais his father had given him.

And there, the feeling was back the annoying feeling. Look at it crawling up itachis neck dominating this like crazy. He pat sasukes head and the feeling got stronger than ever, he blushes as sasuke looks up to him.

Itachi finally admitted to himself that the actual feeling was horniness and like that he submitted to the feeling and pulled sasuke up from his collar into a passionate kiss. Having no clue sasuke moaned against itachis soft feather like lips his eyes being the size of a melon staring at his brother.

Slowly itachi let sasuke go. Still having that admirable shock on his face sasuke said.

"N-nii-san kissed me?"

He gasped and itachi only nodded pushing sasuke down and starting to lick his ear. Sasuke moaned loudly and itachi covered his mouth with his hand and whispered.

"Be quiet, sasuke. Mom might hear us"

"What ...is nii-san doing? Why is he touching me like this?"

Sasuke mumbled to the best of his abilities but itachi decided to not notice the question. As itachi nibbled with sasuke ear and felt the nails of this dug into his back as the sounds of pleasure were quietly heard through itachis hand. he felt the feeling slowly become fulfilled the feeling he had always thought as he was annoyed but no it was pure lust. And now there's was only left sasuke, itachi and lust.

Itachi stopped annoying sasukes ear and decided to take a look at his face.
Sasuke was blushing like crazy his hair already being little messy. Slowly his nails are removed from itachis back thinking that this was the end.

It wasn't.

Itachi smiled before going into another kiss, he liked how soft the lips of his brother were and even though sasuke was young he cached up to the kissing still letting itachi have all the control. Suddenly the younger raven head felt a hand going down his chest and then going under his shirt.