2 shinki x araya

This is Boruto verse fic✋

Shinki yawned as the bowl of cereal before him started getting soggy. He hated nothing more than mornings Were he would be woken by his uncle instead of his father.

"Get it in your throat kid, your friends are waiting."

He glanced at Kankuro holding back the tch he wanted to let out. This fifteen years old boy had learned one or two things about his uncle and one of them was not to tch around him.
Kankuro shook his head and went outside.

"Oh. And gaara isnt coming back for tonight so you have the whole house to yourself, make a mess and I'll beat your ass."

Kankuro yelled to the empty hall before closing the door, shinki nodded by himself. He then got up and left the building only meeting araya outside.

"Where's yodo?"

He asked with the same blunt expression he has had the whole morning. Araya inhaled before answering

"Shes sick."

He said and shinki nodded. He had a new jutsu his father had thought him and wanted to train it with araya, the masked man who made him go crazy in the inside.

Shinki showed his jutsu and in the end they both were dirty from the training. Both of the brunettes were gasping like crazy after their intense fight.

"Are......are you alright"

He looks up to araya breathing heavy and this only nodded. They clean up most of the dust and head to shinkis place.

"Want to come over?"

Araya was shocked that shinki so extrovertedly asked such a thing. He slightly blushed and nodded. As they get in the house, Araya gasped when he realized that the kazekage also lives there. He started to panic and after shinki had taken his shoes off he saw how his friend was shaking.

"A....araya?"

Araya kept shaking and shinki waved his hand trying to calm this boy down.

"B-but doesn't l-l-lord kazekage also live h-here?"

He stuttered and shinki sighed in relieve. He dragged the boy to sit on the couch. The masked boy was so afraid to do anything because he would get yelled by the kazekage himself, well only he thought so.

"Calm it, araya."

Shinki patted his shoulder trying to get the shaking go away. Araya took a look at the son of the kazekage. This was ten times more attractive now that all the sand wasn't around him anymore. Suddenly he started shaking again now when he realized he was sitting by someone attractive.

"Gh-"

Shinki was getting slightly annoyed and frustratedly lifted arayas mask up to his nose and kissed this.

Araya froze in place when he felt shinkis lips on his. the sweetest aroma there is was now in his mouth. His heart was beating out of his chest and chills were going down his back. Shinki pulled away gasping a little.

"Did that help"

He looks at araya who was in the edge of crying, slowly and unsure this boy placed his hands on shinkis shoulders. He was trembling and shaking still feeling the lips of the older one.

"C-could you..do what you did
A-a-again?"

He stuttered carving for more of what he got. Shinkis eyes widen as he leans in for another passionate kiss a bit of saliva leaking out to the the corner of shinkis mouth.

He pushed araya down kissing this insanely not getting enough. Arayas hands were going through shinkis hair then taking off his headband and freeing his hair and making it slightly fall on his face as this kissed him. He threw the headband on the ground.