3 naruto x gaara

Another Boruto verse where they're both adults because we need naruto to mess up gaaras hair a little.

"Thank you for joining me in here, in the sand village, naruto"

Gaara smiled as he opened the door to his apartment glad that the hokage finally found time to be with him. They make their way into the living room area sitting by the fire while gaara poured them one of the finest liquors he had. The most expensive one in the market.

Gaara had never been poor unlike naruto. His father had been a wealthy man and he got all of it now that he is the kazekage.

The red head took the glass into his hand and naruto just stared wondering how someone's hands could look so delicate while holding something. He just smiled while sipping the sweet liquor and then staring intensively at the cup and the liquid inside.

"This is...this is good."

Gaara chuckled at the reaction of the older one nodding as an answer. He laid down the cup and licked his lips.

"It is. I thought that now that you are here I need to spoil you a bit."

His finger was sliding against the edge of the glass as he spoke softly to the hokage. Naruto easily got wasted if he drank too much so he tried not to drink all of it at once.

It was almost past midnight when naruto arrived meaning that shinki had already fallen asleep that's why gaara wanted them to be rather quiet to not wake the young sand manipulator.

The hours pass and both of them were rather drunk, especially gaara now that he was laughing at everything naruto told him. After gaara came to his senses he saw the almost empty liquor bottle and laughed.

"Look at this, seems like we were thirsty"

He chuckled holding the bottle and then placing it back down. He stood up almost loosing his balance. He was on his way to get another bottle but for his surprise he came across shinki who was absolutely grossed out by his fathers manners.

"O-oh hi shinki"

The red head laughed as he walked past this to the kitchen. Shinki had never seen his father being drunk nor so extroverted. He didn't like the way this acted, so stupidly laughing at everything.

Gaara had another bottle in his hands as he walked out of the kitchen with a devilish smirk on his face looking exactly like back when he was twelve. Shinki saw the face of the red head and backed away a little, that was also one of the things he had never seen.

"Oi naruto! I found another one"

He threw the bottle to naruto smirking as shinkis eyes wandered all around his back. he was, for the first time, scared of his own father. Now gaara sat by naruto his left hand on narutos leg sliding against it.

"Oi gaara im a married man"

Naruto had a hiccup what made gaara burst out laughing. He leaned closer to the hokages face making this blush slightly. Both of their breaths smells like pure liquor but they didn't realize, they were way too drunk.

"And I'm not, naruto"

He slowly opened the bottle pulling his face away from narutos. His hair was a mess already, for some reason. He takes narutos glass and fills it up and gives it back.

He smiled as the liquor was sliding down narutos throat making this even more dizzy. The males had no idea that they were being spyed on by nonetheless than gaaras own son. Shinkis eyes were wide, wider than they ever had been when he saw what gaara did next.