First Date (Human Rainbow Dash x Fem Reader)

(A/N this is part two of my previous Rainbow x Reader, Phone thief, but it can be read as a stand-alone. Also thanks for the request)

((Y/n) POV)

Rainbow and I agreed to have a casual date. Nothing fancy we were just going to go and see a movie then maybe go to Sugarcube Corner for something to eat.

I was currently getting ready to go. I didn't do much besides doing my hair and putting on whatever clothes I could find that I would be comfortable in. I grabbed my phone and some cash and I was off.

I decided to walk because it was a beautiful day and her house was within walking distance.

I arrived at her house and knock on the door. She opens with a cheesy grin on her face, I couldn't help but smile at how happy she is.

"Ready to go (Y/n)?"

"Uhh yeah I think so"

We were walking out the door when Rainbow's name was being called by a woman.

"Rainbow I need you to do something for me" her eyes land on me "Oh hello I'm Rainbow's mom Windy Whistles its a pleasure to meet you but I'm going to have to borrow Rainbow for a bit"

"Mom (Y/n) and I were going out on a date"

"Nope your not going anywhere till you clean and repair the bike that has been stiffened in the garage for 3 years. You'll need it for our trip next week"

"But mom-" Rainbow pauses when she sees the pure excitement on my face. I love fixing things there is just something about finding out how things are made just by cleaning and repairing them. "Why do you look so excited?"

"Can I help?"

"With...cleaning the bike?"

"Yeah" I look at Windy "By the way I'm (Y/n) and it's lovely to meet you too" I shake her hand.

Rainbow lets a huge sigh "Fine I'll clean the bike"

Windy opens the big garage door and pulls out an old run-down-looking bike. It was dusty but you can tell it was a dark blue bike. The tires were visibly flat and there were cobwebs all over the wheels. This is going to be fun.

Once Windy goes back inside to go and get a water bucket and washcloths Rainbow looks at me obviously confused.

"Why do you look so excited to clean a bike"

I giggle "I know it wired but one because cleaning dust of things means you get to see all the components of how it works and two seeing the finished project looking brand new is always so rewarding"

"You are a nerd"

"Thanks"

Windy brings out the two buckets and a washcloth to go with them and we begin cleaning everything off the bike. then I get an idea.

"Hey want to listen to some music?"

"Sure that sounds awesome"

"Ok I'll play it from my phone just as long as you don't steal it again"

'Ouch, my pride just took a hit" She dramatically gasped.

I smirk "Oh it'll live you've got so much of it"

She splashes me with some of the water from her bucket.

"ah what was that for? That water is both dirty and cold"

We both laughed and then continued to clean the bike.

"You know we are going to miss the movie right?" Rainbow stopped for a moment causing me to stop too.