Chapter 2

The girl opens her eyes and saw a ceiling and she was on something soft and warm. Sitting up holding her head she looks around and see she's in a big bedroom, a king bed in white sheets, windows showing the blue skies and sun, everything was nice and fancy.

A cold breeze flows in the room and she realized something, looking down she was NAKED. Pulling the covers up coving her breasts she doesn't know what's going on but what caught her attention was the door open.

Ayato.

He came in with a tray of food in his hand. Now she remembered and she wants to leave.

"I almost thought you wouldn't wake up." Ayato said putting the tray of breakfast on the circle nightstand.

Ayato looks at her seeing she's looking down hugging the sheet to her.

"Are you going to speak?"

"Where's my clothes?" She asked quietly.

"In the trash. They was covered in dirt and wet."

"Why didn't you leave them on?"

"What would you rather go into shock, shaking and sweating."

"No."

"Thought so."

Ayato couldn't believe it, she was right here in the flesh but different, she was not the same. Her wavy platinum blonde hair went to her thighs, skin was glowing but lil pale, four inches taller, eyes was now menacing red with bold eyelashes and now she wasn't a pancake her breast was large, like a F firm in place.

The girl was Yui.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"My home, Castle in Eden." Ayato said.

Yui didn't know what to say anymore all she did was stare at her covered legs.

"We need to have a long conversation, you know?" Ayato said staring down at her.

"No we don't." Yui said.

"Yes we do, or you forgotten what you done."

"Give me some clothes so I can leave."

"You're not going anywhere so don't even think about it. You're not leaving this room till I get some answers!"

Yui layed back still not making eye contact. Ayato sighs sitting on the bed by her legs now it was time to ask.

"Why did you kill yourself, Yui?" Ayato asked looking at the girl.

"You should have the answers yourself." Yui said.

"Answer the question right Yui."

Yui stayed silent she wasn't going to speak. Ayato was tired of this, he got up and grabs Yui by her arm pulling her up towards him.

Yui tried to pull away but her other arm was clutching the sheet to cover her body.

"Let go of me!"

To Ayato he wasn't having it, Yui was really tall now. Ayato was 6 feet now and she is 5.7 feet she use to be 5.2 and he was 5.8.

"Start talking Yui, I don't want to hurt you to speak." Ayato said calmly, in her ear.

"Why do you care? You never cared about what happened to me before so why now!"

Ayato was stung, of course she didn't know about his feelings towards her cause he was to late.

-2 years ago-

Ayato was walking in the hallway thinking about how to tell Yui about his feelings towards her.