admitting things

( 𝑗𝑗 𝑖𝑠 3 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠. 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑒.)

Derek goes to his office and walks out to JJ's desk. "Hey". Morgan said sitting on the corner of her desk. JJ sets her purse next to her. "Hey". Morgan gets a post it note from her dispenser. "So we have to come up with a plan incase Will doesn't take the news well tonight". JJ drinks some water, "why not get a mic and put it in my purse and take it from there?". Morgan folds the little paper into a paper airplane, "but how will you manage to keep the bag near you all the time?". JJ screws the top back on the bottle, "I always move my bag with me. Can't let Henry be a little nosey one". Morgan laughs a bit. "Okay I'll tell Garcia to prep one up for you". He walks to Garcia's office. He knocks on the door so he doesn't alarm her. Garcia turns around, "Chocolate Thunder, how may I be of assistance as of right now?". Morgan walks next to her and kisses her forehead. " I need a mic prepped up for JJ so we can listen to what happens if Will takes the news wrong. He hurts her, we come in and put him in handcuffs. " alright love, I'll have it ready in 4 minutes". Derek hugs her, " Penelope you are a life saver". He walks back to JJ, "alright Penelope is going to have it ready".
(10 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟)
Penelope comes out rushing to JJ's desk where Morgan was speaking to JJ. "Sorry it took so long I had to make sure everything could be heard". JJ laughs, "Pen trust me it's okay as long as it works perfectly fine then I'm all set". She takes the mic and places it in her purse. Derek asks Hotch to gather everyone at the round table. Once everyone was gathered he explain what the plan was. JJ had left and Derek shouted, "HEY LET'S GO". Hotch separated everyone into 2 SUV's. They all had their vests and guns at the ready. They had a laptop that Garcia connected the audio from the mic to. They arrived at JJ's house and saw that her car was in the driveway. Derek texted JJ.

Derek: Please be careful
JJ: I'll try
Derek : don't forget to have your purse next to you.
JJ: I won't

They hear JJ walking to the living room where Will was sitting drinking beer and watching a show. "Hey Honey". JJ said nervously sitting beside him. Will sets the beer down, " hey babe. how was your day?".
"Eh it was long. Listen I have to tell you something.."
Will looks at her confused. "Uhh go ahead". JJ takes a deep breath. "Alright um, the reason my stomach is kind of big is because.. um.. I'm pregnant". Will looks shocked. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?". JJ's hands start shaking. "See the thing is..um... I-It's not yours". Will looks at her. He looks angry and JJ can see it. "WHAT? YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME?". He slaps her on her face and pushes her off the couch. He grabs the beer bottle and smashes it on her head. The team hears the fight and run out the SUV's and knocks down JJ's door. Morgan puts his gun away and tackles Will and punches him hard enough to make him shut his eyes. Hotch runs over to Will and puts the handcuffs. "I'll call the police". Rossi says taking his phone out and dialing 911. Morgan rushes over to JJ, "Hey you okay?". JJ tries to open her eyes. Morgan lifts her up about to walk out the house and put her on the gurney. When Hotch lifts up Will, he wakes up, "fucking bitch, i hope your baby dies". Morgan sets JJ back on the couch, "listen here little bitch, you say one more thing and I'll give you a black eye". Morgan walks away, Will whispers one more thing and Morgan walks back. "What'd you say?". Will repeats what he said, " She's a fucking whore and deserves to be dead". Morgan punches Will in the face and Hotch backs him away. Reid gets a water from the fridge, " here drink this". Spencer also got a paper towel to try and stop the blood. JJ opens her mouth and takes the sip of water. Morgan carries JJ and gently places her on the gurney. Hotch calls Morgan and tells him to walk Will to the cop car. Morgan grabs Will and walks him to the car. Will sucks his teeth, " I'm not going to prison she deserves it". Morgan laughs while putting Will in the car , "please bitch, you will end up having up to 25 years of prison". The cop car leaves and Morgan takes his vest off while walking back to the ambulance. Derek tells Hotch, "hey I'm going to the hospital with JJ". Hotch nods his head and let's the team know. Morgan hops in the back of the ambulance and holds JJ's hand. As they pull in the hospital lot, he rubs her stomach and whispers to himself, "God I hope she didn't lose the baby". They take the gurney out the ambulance and roll it into the hospital. Morgan follows them but then gets stopped by a doctor, "sir you cannot be in here".