yes

(𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑. 𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑡, ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎.)

(𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑.)

JJ and Derek went food shopping. They go through the aisles looking for baby food. JJ is carrying Angie letting her pick the flavors of the food. Derek takes the cans as she picks. He walks further up looking at something that he thinks will be good for Angelina. "B-b-babygirl". Angie says struggling to say the word but gets it through. JJ looks quickly at Angie, "DEREK!". He runs back to JJ, "is something wrong with Angie?" He questions. "No no no, say that again baby". She looks at Angie bouncing her arms in a playful way. Derek let's a sigh out, "baby, the little one won't say anything until she's like-". He gets interrupted by a little voice, "B-b-babygirl! Baby girl!", Angie smiles and says it repeatedly. Derek looks at Angie with shock and takes his phone out "say it again baby for your da da". "Baby girl!". He stops recording and takes Angie from JJ's hands. "HAHA, just like your daddy now huh". He smiles and tickles her. JJ smiles and then runs her fingers through Angelina's hair, "hm no she's still like her mother". He smiles at JJ and kisses her forehead.
(𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘)

JJ, Derek and the team had came back from catching the unsub. "Great job out there, plane leaves in 20". JJ and Derek grab their go bags and gets to the airport. They give in the their go bags and hop on the  plane. The rest of the team was already in. Reid was reading a book as usual, Blake was talking to Rossi and Hotch about the child of the unsub. Derek and JJ sit besides eachother. Derek gets a cup of water for JJ and himself, "hey you okay?". Derek asks sitting down and handing her the cup. "Yeah, yeah just um missing Angie". She says looking and taking the cup of water from him. "This weekend I want to go on a date but in a fancy dinner place". JJ looks at Derek smiling and surprised because he's always doing casual. "Hmm alright but where?". Derek smiles and kisses her forehead, "that my love is a secret. you just get ready but wear something nice". JJ chuckles, "okay". They sit close to each other the entire flight back.

( 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔)

They all step off the plane and into the SUV's. Reid, Rossi, Hotch all into one and Morgan, JJ and Blake all into the other. They arrive at the BAU and they all finish their paperwork. They all left but Rossi and Hotch stayed talking to each other. JJ and Derek get in their car and start driving home. JJ checks her phone a lot and Derek notices that she taps her phone with her index finger a lot. "JJ? What's wrong?". Derek asked quickly looking at her then looking back at the road. "Oh um nothing". She still taps her finger on her phone quickly. "JJ you're tapping your finger very quickly on your phone and you are breathing a bit too hard, you are moving around in your jacket as if it's uncomfortable. What's wrong". JJ let's out a deep breath, "my mom hasn't answered her phone. I texted him and called her, no answer". Derek holds JJ's hands, "baby she's  probably busy doing something with Angie, calm down it's going to be okay". JJ stops tapping her phone and moving uncomfortably, " it's a mother's sense Derek. You don't understand". Derek let go of her hand. "Check the cameras I installed". JJ looks at him mysteriously, she pulls out her phone and goes on the camera app. "Derek what-". She smiles, " how did you manage to have these set up in a short amount of time? we just got these". He smiles and grabs her hand, "sometimes I do things faster so we can be safe". He kisses her hand and she stays looking at the live camera footage of Angie walking around playing with JJ's mom. She puts her phone away and lays her head down.