Falling...

It's him...

Changkyun. "Yeah," you said. "I like the book, Bella should have picked Jacob, not Edward. Jacob was better" He said as he sat down. "No, he wasn't! Edward was, he lives longer than a dog!" "A dog, that's harsh" "How is Jacob better than Edward?" "Jacob has abs, he's cuter and he was so protecting over Bella" "Edward was protecting towards her,"  you said. "Look it doesn't matter she picked a pale ass dude," Changkyun says. You rolled your eyes and kept reading. "Come I wanna show you something," He said as he stood up and extended his arm to you. You take his hand as he helps you get up. He began to walk holding your hand as you follow him. Changkyun reminds you of Edward. He's different, his's skin is so pretty it shines. 

- After some time -

Changkyun and you stopped walking, you look ahead and see a lake. Changkyun lets go of your hand. "I come here went I want to be alone, or to just get out of the real world you feel me?" he says as his eyes make eye contact with you. You nod. Changkyun picks up a rock and throws it in the lake. You watched him as you held your book in your hand. He repeats what he had done over and over. "You try," he says as he gives you a rock. You take the rock and throw it having your book in your other hand. He smiled as he watches you like he is falling for you...

You looked at him and tuck your hair behind your ear and smiled. He smiled back. He lifts his shirt revealing his abs. He then takes off his pants. "What are you doing?" "Swimming, it's hot, join me?" he says before going into the water. You do what he told you and went behind him. The water was cold but fresh. "Come to me," Changkyun says. You went to him, he gets your hand pulling him to you. You felt butterflies. Are you falling for him?...