Incognito Part 7

Taylor stirred awake feeling like enclosed in a cocoon of warm and sturdy arms. She was lying halfway on Joe's naked body with her arms around him, legs intertwined in an intimate manner. She looked up and saw a pair of ocean blue eyes gazing at her lovingly.

"Good morning my pretty angel" he said in a raspy voice still full of sleep. He gave her a soft lingering kiss on the lips and continued to cuddle in bed. They slowly stood up and walked into the bathroom for a much needed shower after the previous night's romp in bed. They washed each other's body and had a quickie in the shower.

They walked hand in hand into the office building getting the attention of people.  Kimberly  sneered when she saw the couple looking so loved up and happy. Her hatred for Taylor is so obvious she ignored her and greeted Joe in a cloying manner. "Good morning Joe. You look so gorgeous today" Taylor completely ignored her while some staff frowned at her inappropriate behavior. 

After Joe escorted Taylor to her office with the promise to pick her up for lunch, he went into his office not finding Alison in her cubicle. Abigail picked up the phone but Kimberly grabbed the receiver and talked to Joe.

"If you called to ask about your temp PA Alison, she didn't show up nor call the office about her absence. I need to speak to you about her absence and her work performance. Can I see you now. This is extremely urgent" Kimberly adamantly insisted.

"That is the least important subject for discussion. I will take it up with Alison when she comes to work. Send me Abigail for today." Joe dismissively responded and ended the call.

Kimberly's bitching did not phase Joe nor ruined his day. He attended to his schedules and was ready to pick up Taylor when he got a disturbing call rom security. "Joe we have identified a woman lurking in the vicinity of the office building as Jenna Richardson. She was seen at the back door talking to a man in a suit. We are trying to identify this man who might be an employee of the company. Would you like to see the footage? I will have it ready and bring it over."

Joe notified the legal department regarding the stalking and threats that Jenna made towards Taylor and Joe. They advised Joe to involve Taylor in reviewing the footage. He told security to be in his office in an hour. 

"Hi, Taylor, ready for lunch? Let's eat in my office instead. I ordered lunch for us and it will be here soon." Joe's sudden change in plan made Taylor to believe that something disturbing had occurred."

"Joe you are hiding something from me, I can tell."

"Tay, security has footage of Jenna in the back door talking with another man. Security will bring the footage and we will review it together. Legal is aware and they suggested you be involved. We will take care of this Tay. We are going to get justice."

Taylor looked stunned and worried making Joe pull her into is arms. "Tay, I will be with you throughout this ordeal. I will keep you safe and see the end of this soon."

The food came and remained untouched. They went back to Joe's office just as the security director Jack Morrow arrived. The footage was in high definition and clearly shows Jenna lurking around the outside of the building then went to the back door waiting for someone. Then it showed a man in a suit coming out through the door and interacting with her.

"Joe the man is a new hire clerk named Adam McCrae. I have called his department and we will interrogate him in here." 

In a matter of minutes a nervous looking skinny guy with glasses came into the room. "Mr. McCrae this is Joe Alwyn VP for Operations and Taylor Swift member of the BOD.

Jack started the interrogation and McCrea denied knowing Jenna, so they showed him the video. He recognized her but her name is not Jenna but Jane. He confessed that Jane accosted him outside the building and made friendly overtures with him. She invited him to dinner and tried to know inside information regarding Taylor and Joe. She asked him to spy for her and she will reward him with sex. Being nerdy looking and ordinary he felt flattered to be befriended by an attractive woman who promised him sex just to dig dirt regarding bosses in the company.

"So what did you tell her about Taylor and me."

"I provided her with pictures of both of you, your addresses and your parking spot. I did not give her anything more because that's all I know. I'm sorry. She said she was your friend and will surprise both of you that's why I cooperated with her. I'm so sorry. Tell me how can I rectify for this. I am ready to help". The man looked pale and shaking from anxiety.

"You could vindicate yourself by cooperating with us. I want you to contact her and tell her Taylor and I will be having lunch at The Cafe on Wednesday at 12pm. Make it believable, be firm and confident. Your future depends on this."

"That's all for now McCrae. Tell us when you have given her the information".

"I will sir, I'm really sorry".

Joe, Taylor and Jack made a meticulous plan on how to deal with Jenna. Jack notified the police that Jenna is a stalker and threatened harm to the couple. The police chief promised to send undercover police in the restaurant to apprehend Jenna in the act.

The trio notified Scott of the danger Taylor was in. He became upset and was about to blame Joe but Taylor stood up for him. He was made aware of the plan to apprehend her soon.

"Dad, this woman knows where I live. Can I stay with you and Mom for a couple of days until this is over? I will bring my own security detail and stay in until this is over. I will continue working at home. I have access to all my office files."

Wednesday came and Taylor and Joe walked casually into the restaurant hand in hand. They were seated in a middle table with only a few guests in the nearby table. The couple kept looking around them not knowing that the other guests are undercover police officers. Their food was served and they ate and conversed normally ready for Jenna's appearance. In the middle of their meal, she sauntered in, looked around with fire in her eyes and went directly to their table.

Jenna started yelling at the top of her voice. "Oh the lovebirds are here. Didn't I tell you to stay away from each other!!! You are really testing my patience. You Tyler, you have no shame, stealing my man, my future husband.!!!" 

"Get out of here Jenna, you're delusional."

"I am here to take my man. He belongs to me. You're such a bitch Tyler. I don't know what Joe sees in you. If I can't have him, nobody else will." Jenna pulled a gun from her purse and aimed it directly at Taylor's head.

Joe yelled "Jenna stop" placing Taylor behind him. The other "guests" stood up and a burly , tall man slowly moved towards Jenna's back and grabbed the gun from her hands. She fought back, pushing and tried to bite the man, but she was no match to him. The other undercover police, assisted in subduing her. They placed her on the floor and handcuffed her behind the back. She continued screaming and yelling bloody hell to Taylor and Joe.

Taylor was shaking and trembling from fright holding on tightly to Joe with her head on his chest. He rubbed her back and whispered reassurance into her ear. You're safe now Tay. You're safe. I will take care of you."