Chapter 1 (Povs) ♥︎

Addison's POV :
Hey y'all !!! Its me Addison rae, ALOT has happened in my life.
As you all probably know when i was 19 i met bryce hall my ex boyfriend, he was my first love and to he honest i still love him. When I was 20 I found out i was pregnant with my beautiful daughter "Avery Rae Hall" I was only young  and decided to leave everything in LA and move to NYC, I only told my family, best friend Dixie and her boyfriend Noah beck. Yes I know Noah is one of bryces best friends but he promised not to tell a soul and I trust him. I miss Bryce so much and Avery is 2, so as days go by she keeps asking me questions about her daddy and honestly it does upset me but she's just trying to find things out about her father.

Bryce's POV:
WAZZUP it's me bryce hall !!! So 3 years ago my beautiful ex girlfriend Addison Rae left me with no explanation, I was heartbroken I spend months crying in my bedroom and drinking all my problems away. After 1 year, I met my beautiful girlfriend tessa in one of Sways party's. But honestly every since Tessa found out on our 4month anniversary that Addison is my ex girlfriend, she's been to jealous and mean to my friends. I hope one day I will be able to see my beautiful ex girlfriend again.

Avery's POV :
hewo! My name is Avery Rae Hall and my mommy is Addison Rae, I don't know who my daddy is. I ask my mom questions about my daddy and she does answer them but with tears racing down her face.
My mommy said his name is Bryce hall a very famous model, YouTuber and boxer.
I hope one day I can meet my dada.

liv talks x
First chapter but just full of povs.
UR BEAUTIFUL!!!!