Chapter 5 (Tears)

Friday 9th July

Addisons POV :
It was 3pm on the same day we landed in la.
I got changed into

And I got Avery changed into

We stopped at chick-fil-a and headed to the hospital which was a 25min car ride, But then i realised that the sway house was 5mins away from where we was

A: yk ur dad lives in a house with a couple of his friends and his house is 5 mins from here.
Av: Can we go by his house so I can see mommy *pouty face*
A : ok fine but only quickly
Av : yayy *clapping her hands*

I giggled at the thought of Avery being excited just see the sway house even it was only for a couple of seconds.
I drove through a familiar street but the one house that caught my eye ...
The sway house, it looked exactly how I remembered it.

Av: is this is mommy ? Avery asked looking at the large house through the back seat window
A: yes bby
Av : it's very big
A : yep
Av : It's even bigger than our house.
After Avery finished that sentence I saw a tall black haired man close the door behind him, I looked at his through my glass window and right here was standing my daughter father & first love ....

Bryce Michael Hall.

I immediately made contact with him but after 5 seconds of watching him stand there frozen I drove off with tears leaving my eyes and racing down my cheeks.

Av : was that my daddy ?
A : I quickly rubbed my tears away and replied yes baby
Av : he's very handsome
A : I know
Av : do u still love him ?
A : yes ofc
Av : then why did u leave him
Av : i'll tell u when your older

I answered parking into the first car parking spot I see just 1 min walk from the hospital entrance.

Av : *shouts* no its always when im older. Its not fair i just want to meet my daddy, all my friends have daddy's but you won't let me see mine and it's not fair. If you don't love me enough to tell anyone that I'm your daughter  just give to my daddy or auntie char because they won't be embarrassed of me.

At that moment I couldn't help but cry, I wasn't embarrassed of Avery, I've just always done what I think was best for her even if she didn't agree.
A: Avery Rae hall, u don't speak to me like that okay ? I'm not embarrassed of u and for a fact i love you more that life it's self  ; I certainly won't be giving u to anyone else.
I understand all your friends have the daddy's but I promise one day u will meet your just not right now.

Av : Otay mommy I sowwy *crying*
A: Aww baby don't cry
After 5 mins of fresh air Avery finally calmed down and we went through the hospital. We went to the main desk to ask where my father was but there was a guy I never expected to see again ....

HAHA WAIT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT

Liv talks x
Sorry I haven't updated I've been rlly busy
Anyways enjoy !!!

UR BEAUTIFUL!!!!!