The forty-fifth chapter

-----------------------------------------

(Alright so all I remember is wanting to write another 'hee, hee' in the last update... Help me...)

(Alright so... Me at like the middle of the night again! I give up on doing this at this time of the day... I'm tired as hell and I can wake up earlier tomorrow instead hah...)

(Hee hee, Michael Jackson or something... Yeah, I wrote this in the night again... Fuck me! :b)

-----------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

While Alex was already in the middle of the drawn symbol and candles we are trying to get up on the stage. The boy walks towards Alex with the book and beeps slightly getting the slightly taller male's attention.

"Oh! No, not yet. Stand back a bit I'm gonna do something funny. Thought you guys might like something cool since there have been so many sad things that happened lately. I'll do a small trick for ya!" Alex tells the blue-haired boy and he obliged walking backward.

Alex took out his lighter that he did take with him for a few reasons he didn't really mention. He lights it under his hair and he turns into the purple flamed hero. He proceeds to take one foot from the floor and twirl around making his flames follow along. It caused a very pretty sight making me feel happier.

He then bends his knee on the leg he is spinning on and somehow puts his other leg out making the candles get lit in a swift motion. He ends the spin with a swan position like a ballerina and only two seconds after he gets into that position the flames go out...

I can hear the small boy bebop making it sound like an 'oooohhhh' somehow and his girlfriend was clapping her hands together. Alex puts his body in a straight position and then puts his harm in front of his stomach and bends forward bowing.

"Thank you, thank you!" Alex says happily walking towards the boy and putting his hand out. The blue-haired boy seems to understand the gesture and gives the book over. Alex seems to glance over the page one last time before throwing the book away. 

"What a stroke of luck... A piece of your hair fell into the book little guy!" Alex says dangling what I presume is the hair he is talking about. He puts it in the middle and then steps on it? Why would he do that?

"Ummm... So... This part might be a bit scary for you guys so... If you want to watch you can but I don't think you want to..." He tells all of us to bring out a small piece of glass and a little napkin that looked wet. He then proceeds to wipe the glass carefully like he was gonna... Use it...

"Alex! You aren't gonna... Use that... Right?" Garcello walks a bit closer to the calm boy in the middle of the candles stuttering as he talks. Alex just smiles lightly towards Garcello and shrugs a bit.

"I have to. The book says that it needs blood from a person that is pure but has killed before... I don't think that you guys are reaching that type..." He tells us making Garcello look slightly confused. I feel like there is nothing strange about that since there has been stranger shit happening.

"Don't worry it's in the faraway past and I don't think that-" Alex seemed to speak for a moment but then seemed to realize something. What is he thinking about?

"Wait... Now I remember you two! I... Tried to kill you when you walked into the woods but you didn't die..." He laughs a bit awkwardly looking off into the distance. 

"Anyways, you should probably look away... It will become eighter too much light or too much... Pain? It won't hurt me it will be pretty numb..." Alex tells us rubbing the back of his neck. The boyfriend turns around and starts to 'talk' with his girlfriend to probably focus on something else. 

Garcello tugs the hem of my shirt and I turn around. He pulls me into his chest making me stumble slightly. I feel my face heat up but I'm not sure how to react to the fact that he thinks that I can't handle it. 

I kinda wanted to tell him that I would be fine but it's almost like everything everyone has done was the impulse for what is gonna happen. 

That thought stopped though once I heard the echoing of something dripping. It was louder than it supposed to be and it was slightly scary.

It almost makes me feel nauseous and I hug Garcello tighter putting my face deeper into his chest. Alex was mumbling something that I could barely hear but it's almost like I couldn't even begin to understand the language he is talking

Is this the demon language he was talking about? I can feel Garcello's face on the top of my head... Was he scared of what is going on too?

I can feel my body quake slightly from the ritual and Garcello mumble into my hair but I'm not sure what he says.

"Hm? Who summoned me?" Someone with a really low and raspy voice speaks out. It makes a nice echo that goes around the theater.

"Welcome home, Chris! You should be able to stay for however long you'd like! My treat!" Alex tells him bowing. His hand was dripping with blood that was jolting some times and swaying a bit.

"Wait... I can stay on earth now? I... I won't go back?" He stutters a bit scratching his chin and looking slightly confused. Alex moves up from his position and laughs making it echo in the theater.

"My blood is pure enough to keep you here as long as you want to be here!" Alex tells him to put the arm that wasn't hurt on his hips. 

"Ah! Oh my... Let me help you with that..." He tells Alex moving forward putting his hand over the wound and when the hand is taken away the blood stops flowing. It did look really bad like he hit a bloodline or something making me shudder.

Now the blood was dripping slower and it made me feel a bit better. Alex chuckles slightly thanking the blue-haired male that looks about my height. I look over to Garcello who was just staring at what was happening... 

He did imply that he had a bad past and was that cursed part of him the past him? Does that mean he had sex with this demon guy? 

I'm so confused...

-----------------------------------------

(This chapter is now done I have been slightly bussy lately so I have been doing these in strange times to make the cut for a day. Also, if you haven't answered the votings yet please do this will determine everything. It might even determine if there will be a second book or not... Hmmm?)

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---