The day that wasn't

1995

Five, y/n and the Handler were walking towards a building. Y/n was walking a little behind and looking around.

"Woah. This place is nice."

As they walked inside the building y/n kept looking around. They stopped at a door and  y/n looked inside.

"Damn. That's a lot of people."

"Come along" The handler said before walking away.

Five and the Handler walked together while y/n was walking behind them.

———————

"This place is nice"

———————

"We are going to work here until I can figure out a way home"

———————

"You always want to have some fun"

———————

"Your right Delores. She is crazy."

———————

Y/n covered her ears as she walked into a room with tubes.

"Damn voices in my head" y/n whispered as they walked out the room and into a room filled with desks.

"Five, meet Dot"

"Oh, hi"

"Dot is responsible for all apocalypse matters" The handler said as Dot smiled.

"In fact, it was Dot here who first flagged you and y/n's appearance in 2019."

"No hard feelings"

"Well, you guys certainly put us through the ringer. Outsmarting two of our so called temporal assassins."

"If that doesn't spell leadership material...." the handler said as she put her hand on Fives shoulder and raised her voice.

"I just don't know what *chuckles* I suspect.... you like a challenge, Five."

"Which is why I've given you a particularly complex first case." She said as she handed him a file.

"It's too bad Joseph Späh decided against sabotaging the fuel tank. It would've been so much easier."

"Anywho. If you have any questions.......I'll be right behind you" the Handler said as she pointed to the hallway.

The Handler walked away.

"Come on y/n!" The handler said as she was at the door.

Y/n looked at Five then back at the Handler.

Y/n  then walked to the Handler and out into the hallway.

"Wait. I need to speak to y/n!" Five said as he walked to y/n.

He grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her away from the Handler.

"Five, what are you doing" Y/n asked as she looked at Five.

Five looked at The Handler then back at y/n. He sighed then pressed his lips against y/n's lips.

Y/n froze as her eyes widened.

———————

"I told you I would kiss you"

———————

'What the fu-' y/n thought as she felt something press against her lips.

Y/n thought that he was asking for access so she obviously denied.