I hate you, I love you

"You seem to love everyone else more than me

"You seem to love everyone else more than me."

Y/n and Five are in the apocalypse. They are walking around looking for a place to stop and sit. It was blazing hot out and since there was no air conditioning they were sweating bullets. Y/n dragged her feet as her back hunched over and her hands hung by her sides. Five was wheeling the cart behind him that held Delores.

"Ugh. Do you see a place yet?"

"No."

"Ugh." Y/n groaned as her head hung back.

Y/n slowed down and looked to her right. She saw a bunch of rocks piled on each other with a red liquid running down the sides.

Y/n's eyes widened as she speed up, dismissing the red substance. She didn't want to look because if she did, she might find some people that she didn't want to see in that state.

"Babe~ are we there yet?"

"No."

Y/n pouted and looked down at her feet. She huffed as she was starting to get annoyed. She felt like Five was being a bit bitchy today so she decided to test it.

"Are you ok?" Y/n asked as she looked at Five with concern.

"Yeah." Five responded while looking around.

Y/n frowned as her shoulders slumped.

"Want me to pull the cart?"

"No." Five said as he sighed.

"Ok?" Y/n slowly said as she looked at Five confused.

She stopped walking and stared at Five. Five sighed and stopped walking. He turned around and looked at Y/n with an annoyed expression.

"What now?" Five asked as he threw his hands in the air.

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Like what?" Five asked as his hands hit his sides and he tilted his head.

He kept the same annoyed expression on his face as he face palmed.

"Like that!" Y/n said as she pointed at Five.

"Like what!" Five said as he waved his hand around.