Fap to the clap 👏

A golden, luscious and WILD mane masked the lust in his eyes, allowing it solely to be portrayed in his girthy, throbbing cock. The man watched as Ewan Jr twitched with pleasure and anticipation.

*
*
*
In a massive Tory mansion, the young Ewan J was forced to conceal his true self. Leading him on to develop a wild, and scandalous double life, with the up and coming PM...Boris Johnson (BJ).

BJ was to be a powerful force in parliament however, the opposite could be said for his mannerisms in bed. The man, of small build, was a massive bottom. His plump rump was accentuated by two, toned and muscular legs. Both of which were frequently entangled in the ropes of Ewan's lust. The pair...both Tories... frequently exploited to poor, using the stray pubes of the starving elderly to form handcuffs and to ramp up the excitement brought with their ball gags. The 800cm ball would whimper against BJ's succulent tongue, coated in curly, grey pubes, each one specifically chosen for its flamboyant wave, and flick. Nothing sent to blood rushing to Ewan's cock more than watching his partner choke and gag on the pubic hairs of the poor.

One night, when trying to 'snip and dip' (a term used to describe the grueling process of achieving the poor's pubes), the promiscuous pair found themselves in a predicament, as the 'trimmers' became trapped.

~~~~~~~~END OF FIRST CHAPTER~~~~~~~~

I would like to say a huge thank you to all of my fans 😋🖕
I am really sorry Jupiter for what I have created. Whilst writing, I must admit, I began to question if I was taking this too far...I probably was ✋😕 Due to this, if you want me to stop writing fan-fiction (actually non-fiction) about your dad...I completely understand 🙂

Anyways...I will be making more unless you say otherwise :D (you 100% can, and I will not take offense)
ALSO...PLEASE DO NOT SHOW THIS TO YOUR DAD. I WILL DIE 🥲 (not literally).