Thalia XXX

I knew the moment I said that I was right.

That didn't make me feel any better.

"What do we do?" asked Calypso.

Leo looked like he couldn't speak, that was a first.

I shook my head, tears threatening to run down my face.

"We go after him," I said.

I took off after Annabeth and Zoë. Calypso and Travis had to pull Leo who apparently couldn't move either.

I wish I could tell him everything would be okay.

I had hope though, what if it wasn't Percy, what if it was one of his brothers. I froze, ashamed beyond hope that had ever thought anything like that.

Travis finally gave up and slung Leo over his shoulder, Travis was a lot stronger than I remembered.

"We can't waste any time," he said.

We took off again.

We came to the main path. We had finally caught up to Annabeth and Zoë. Suddenly two Percy's ran from two other paths. Okay ran was the wrong word, they weren't exactly touching the ground. As we froze Luke ran flat into me.

"Sorry, Thalia!" he exclaimed. Beckendorf tripped over us and Silena had to jump to avoid us, but she ended running into Annabeth.

A few other kids jumped and swerved to try to avoid the people-pile-up.

Once we were all back on our feet, we ran after the two Percy's, now specks in the shadows both 'floating' at in humane speeds.

The ground was shaking harder than ever, making the moaning sounds even louder. The wind picked up drastically.

"What's going on?" yelled Piper, it was all she could do to be heard over the wind and the groaning.

"Beckendorf which one is that?" called Luke.

"We were following Peter!" Beckendorf yelled back.

I saw the color drain completely from Luke's face.

"Which one were you following?" Zoë yelled.

"Parker."

I saw a few if the others gulp, confirming my theory.

That scream had come from Percy.