𝟢𝟦𝟥, HAMLET ROBS A DRUG DEALER

GLITCH.
043 | hamlet robs a drug dealer

" JJ, WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?"

━━ Renee turned from the passenger seat , lowering her tone to ask her boyfriend the question everyone else had at the forefront of their minds — he didn't answer, his jaw still clenched tightly shut and hands practically suffocating the material of the steering wheel as his pale fingers clutched around it.

Looking away from JJ and acknowledging her current surroundings — with Random items of trash littered the untamed and overgrown grass that stood either side of the gravelled path which was used as a makeshift drive in and out of the land.

Renee had only been here once before, barely remembering anything of the time Lennon had brought her out here on the way back from somewhere to buy his first set of drugs that soon led to his grief fuelled addiction — although the reminder of the fear and sweaty palms were enough for this to be recognised as beyond a bad idea.

" welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah spoke in her usual tone, her eyes glancing to her blonde friend who still seemed a bit shaken up.

She pressed her hand on Ren's shoulder in a way to try and comfort her since JJ was still driving towards the trailer home.

" I'm not sure about this man." Pope spoke, shifting in his seat uncomfortable with what JJ was planning on doing whatever that was , just like everyone else. Even his girlfriend.

Renee felt her heart stop for a second as the van pulled outside the front of Barry's trailer home, her eyes flickered to JJ as he smirked at the card he had stolen from the dealer himself.

Attempting to reach out, she placed her hand on top of his that had now been moved from the wheel to the handbrake — rubbing her thumb over the back of his hand in a way to calm him down.

"JJ, please can we just talk about this before you do anything rash?" JJ looked at his girlfriend, her green doe eyes that were enchanting. But their effect on him weakened by the dried tear tracks that ran down her cheeks and the splashes of water that sat on her top. The red hand print that JJ could make out on her face.

" I just want to go, please JJ can we just go." she practically begged the blonde who looked on the edge of folding.

She just wanted to go home: back to chateau or even tanny hill — her eyes occasionally dripped a through tears and her face was pale , dirt from the ditch covered her clothes and in her hair. Renee just wanted to go home.

His head hovered forward, his hands clasping around each side of her head — pressing his forehead against hers. Almost letting an apology slip from his lips and the promise to turn the van around and take her back, somewhere he could protect her.

But a seethe left her mouth, a slight jerk reaction to the tenderness of her aching right side of her face. And that's when JJ's eyes opened and took notice of the same tear tracks that caused the splotches on her shirt.

"This'll only take a second." his voice low, " and I'll promise we'll leave." her eyes opened as her boyfriend pulled away and exited the van out the driver side.

She pulled the back door open, if not to follow JJ into the house with the intention of talking some sense into him then to get some fresh air from the nauseated feeling that seemed to settle in her body and bones.