Chapter 2

I woke up from the nap i took after me and Molly's tense moment. Molly was still sleeping only left in her boxers and sports bra. I wiped my face and got up for work, 7:30 read the clock. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I figured before i go to work, i'd go see my babies at Chuck E Cheese. I got dressed in gray sweatpants, white long sleeve shirt and white Adidas. I looked at Molly one last time and gave her shoulder a light kiss.

I headed out the door and headed to Chuck E Cheese which was only down the street. When i got there, it was crowded as hell. There were kids running around, screaming, just being obnoxious. Why the hell would Aisha and Jay bring my kids here? I made my way to the front where the man stood there with a clipboard. "I'm here with Aisha and Jay." I said, examining the kids fighting over tokens. "Go right ahead in." He said, stamping my hand. I mentally rolled my eyes and stood by the token machine. I dialed Aisha's number and waited for her to pick up. "Yo." Aisha answered the phone. "Where ya'll at?" I said through the phone. "By the window near the front." I hung up right after she said that.

When i approached the table, the twins were sitting in the booth pointing at the type of pizza they wanted. "I want cheese!" i could hear Jade say. "Pepperoni! I want it!" Jasper kept saying over and over again. Jay was laughing at them and Aisha had Tiara eating yogurt. As i came up to the table, the twins ran over to me. "Daddy!!!!" Jade screamed as she hugged my legs. I picked her up and gave her kisses. "Hey Sweet Pea." I gave Jasper a rub on the head. "Hey stranger." Jay smiled, handing the twins their slices of pizza. I sat next to the twins as they ate, "Molly still at your house?" Aisha asked, feeding Tiara. "Mm she should be gone by now, Megan said she was gonna take her home." I said, grabbing a pepperoni off Jasper's pizza.

"Have you spoken to Makaiya?" Jay asked, dipping her chicken wing in ranch. "Yea, she called me this morning. She said she doing 4 years in. You know since i got custody over Tiara now, i got a bit more responsibility." I said, smiling at Tiara. "What time you gotta be to work?" Jay asked, eating the wings. "Um like 15 minutes, i got to get going then." I said, handing Tiara to Jay. I got up from the booth and gave the twins a kiss on the forehead then Tiara. I left the building and headed down the street towards my job.

When i got to my job, i was greeted by Riley. "Nicky!" she smiled, running over to hug me. "Wassup Riley." I said, taking off my jacket. "Go get dressed, you know the new girl comes in. Hurry hurry!" Riley shooed me out to the backroom. "I'm going i'm going." I said, laughing as i get shoved in the backroom. I switched out of the day clothes and into my work clothes. When i stepped out, my manager was talking to Riley along with i'm guessing was the new worker. As i walked over, my mananger gave me a light smile. "Ahh just the person i was talking about, Mya this is Nicole Adams. Our bartender during the night shifts, She'll be helping you along with Riley here." She said, introducing us. "Nice to finally meet you, Ms. Adams." Mya smiled, showing off her braces. "It's just Nicole." I smiled and stepped behind the counter.

"I apologize. You kind of make me nervous." Mya said, leaning on the counter. Riley was intensely watching us with smiles. "Well, if you wanna join us. Nicole and i are going out for dinner. You should join us, how bout it?" Riley invited Mya. "Well, i don't want to intrude on you guys." Mya scratched her head. "It's fine. Come with." I smiled at Mya. She looked so cute; wearing a blue button down with a black bowtie and black skinny jeans with her shirt tucked in. She then smiled and said, "Okay, I'm in." After our chit-chat, we were working already, i was constantly peeping at Mya, Her long straight hair in a ponytail, the way her arms looked so buff, and her ass... WAIT! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? I looked down so now i was looking at the empty glass i was washing. What was all that about? Since when do i look at people's asses.. Sigh..no more studs for me. I promised myself. Focus on my kids..Focus...Foc- "Uh, Nicole." a voice broke my concentration. It was Mya. "Uhh, i need a glass of Red wine." she smiled, as i noticed a beauty mark right by her left eye. "Uh yeah." i said, trying to gather my thoughts.

I turned to grab the red wine then poured the wine into a freshly clean cup. I handed the cup to Mya as i did, her warm hand touched mines. "Relax, you look baffled." Mya smiled and walked away to a customer. The truth was i was flushed and flustered at the fact that her blue eyes were piercing right through me. "Why so flushed?" Riley asked, laughing at me. "I'm not." I smiled to myself. Riley gasped and came up to me, "You like her!" I hit her in the arm to keep quiet, "I don't like her! i just find her interesting.." Riley winked at me, "sure you do. Your eyes and expressions tell me everything. You are soo totally flustered that you even spilt a bit of wine on the counter." I looked down at the wine i spilt then back at Riley. "Okay, and your point is?" Riley took a seat in the chair in front of me, "my point is that you like her cause on a normal night like this, you rarely spill wine."

Riley had a point. "Okay, so i like her so what?" I admitted. "Oooo i knew it. Well you'll have her for dinner later so.." Riley smiled, looking at Mya. "Yea, we'll see when it comes time to that." I leaned on the counter, biting my lips.