dream 0.4

"drivin fast with drem"

Dream owned a nice car. It wasn't anything like a Ferrari or anything crazy, but it still was a car that any 21-year-old would purchase. His Black 2020 Challenger R/T was kept in pristine condition, mostly by me doing bi-weekly washes and monthly check-ups. He helped of course, but he knew next to nothing about the specifics about his beloved car.

Which is why he lets me drive it more, since I know how to handle it more. But there are times where he wants to drive his black beauty.

"Okay listen, I found this road that's private owned right? And I contacted the owner asking if I could drive my car very fast on it, and he said yes. So would you, like, be interested in that? Like, coming with?" He asked as we finished cleaning the living room. I chuckled.

"Don't want me to drive Precious?" I smiled as he groaned.

"It's like it's not even my car." He dragged his hands down his face as I laughed.

"I'll go with you big man, just let me play fast songs, yeah?" I smiled as he grinned, eyes almost shut from how hard he was cheesin'.

"Gonna play some 'ohmami' for me?" He smirked as he snaked his arms around my waist. I smiled as I pecked his cheek.

"Hmm. Maybe. Lets just focus on getting there, yeah?"

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"Okay, so like, the private property part starts here, and I already texted the owner that I'm on the road so he can like, not call the cops." He laughed while adding the last part. I smiled at how happy he seemed.

"Okay, which do you want to start off with. Tokyo Drift, Shut up and Drive, or OHMAMI?" I scrolled through our 'fast vroom' playlist.

"Uh, shit let me think." I laughed as he fell into thought. I held his hand and rubbed my thumb over the back of his.

"Shut up and drive, please." He kissed the back of my hand and prepared to hit the gas.

"Coming right up my love." I grinned and hit play.

As soon as the chorus hit, Dream slammed on the gas pedal.

I could feel the force of gravity pull my body into the back of my seat, making me laugh and roll down my window.

We shouted out in adrenaline and happiness, feeling loud and free.

"Tell me how you fucking feel baby?" Dream shouted over the music and wind. I grinned.

"Fucking amazing!"

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.