george 0.4

"bakery w/ geroge"

It was no secret that George had a sweet tooth. It was concerning how much sugar he could be able to digest. But whenever we had to go out and get groceries, he would always beg to grab a certain candy.

Today was no exception either, the brunette having pestered me throughout the store about varying candies. Even after we got home and started putting everything away, he kept going on about a candy he liked.

"Georgie, can you get the keys please?" He looked at me from where he was putting groceries in the pantry with a look of confusion.

"What for?" I giggled, knowing he would sprint to the car if I told him.

"It's a surprise dear." He shrugged and went to get the keys. I put my coat back on and walked out into the cold autumn night. George was already in the car, keys in transmission and waiting. I warmed at the small gesture.

I sat down in the drivers seat and started to drive to a new bakery that caught my eye while out driving from work.

"Where are we going darling?" I glanced at George, who I learned loved to gaze at the passing scenery. I chuckled.

"I'm taking you out for a treat." I spotted the bakery, quickly parking the car and waiting for George to get out.

He joined me and grabbed my hand, as I led him to the bakery. He lit up as we got closer and smiled as we entered the sweet scented shop.

"Pick anything you'd like, and we'll grab some hot chocolates." He kissed me hastily and thanked me, as he went off and chose a treat to his liking.

I settled for a croissant while George got what seemed like a walking cavity.

My sweet boy.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.