🖤

TOP: KOBE

BOTTOM: DEREK (boypussy!derek)

-

After putting on his boxers, Kobe walked back into his room which he shared with Derek. He looked at Derek and widened his eyes at what the boy was wearing, sleeping in actually.

"Fuck, he looks so sexy wearing that." He said, his clothed cock already getting hard.

If you're wondering what Derek is wearing, he's just wearing an oversized pink t-shirt. He's naked below it and Kobe knows that. 

Kobe bit his lip and walked over to him, getting o the bed and hovering over Derek's sleeping body. He started leaving open mouth kisses on the boy's neck, making him whine sleepily.

Kobe chuckled and then started kissing down his body until he reached his things. He spreads his legs apart, taking off the panties carefully as he didn't want to wake to boy.

He cooed when he saw his pink pussy, he adored it so much. He spreads the boy's legs wider and started to lick on his clit, to see his reaction.

"Hmm~" Derek moaned out, Kobe smirked and started to push his tongue in his entrance, eating him out hungrily. 

"Babe~ I'm trying to get some sleep."

Derek was now awake. He sat up, ready to hit Kobe but Kobe caught his arm, still eating him out. Kobe chuckled against his clit and then hit it, making Derek yelp in pain.

"That's not my name, Princess."

Derek immediately submitted at his deep voice. "Daddy..."

Kobe kissed his clit and then pushed a finger in his lover, making him moan softly. Since Kobe was desperate to hear his loud- extremely loud moans, he pushed one more fingers in him, fingering him really fast.

"Daddy! Please st-stop, I'm tired."

Kobe smirked, loving how Derek seems to be under his control, whining and begging for him to stop with his actions. 

Kobe chuckled and pulled out his fingers. "Okay, Princess. Go to sleep."