🖤

[when he got fucked by his father's best friend] 

Derek whimpered when he was pushed to the glass window. He gasped as a strong arm made its way and wrapped around Derek's small waist, fucking him hard and showing no mercy to the younger boy.

The man who's fucking him is Kobe. His father's best friend. 

Derek's ears turned red in shame, because here- he was getting fucked from hell and back, while his father told him to just go to his friend's house and give him some documents.

Kobe was a monster, he fucked Derek like a wild animal, he didn't even want to stop. And he's been doing this to Derek for hours now. 

He fucked the younger until he passed out one time, when Derek regained his consciousness, he still felt the man's cock buried deep inside of him.

"H-Hey... How long are you gonna keep this up? It's too m-much for me." Derek asked with a shaky voice.

"Until I'm satisfied." Kobe growled and lifted up the younger, placing him down on the desk before resuming what he was doing.

"Y-Yeah... Sure...."

Just as Derek said that, he passed out again because of the pleasure. And then a few minutes later, he woke up and the first thing he heard was....

"We're not done yet, baby doll."