Chapter 8

Hi reader, How much I would love to reply to y'all when y'all leave a comment but unfortunately I am not able to reply for some reason but I do Hope you enjoy this chapter.

This is the only warning I'll be giving you for now.

The next week started. Everything has been normal and fine. You and Arne have been doing well. You have gotten closer again.

You sight. Wanting attention from Arne. You sight again.

Arne turns to look at you." what wrong?" He asked waiting for a response.

"Mmmh oh it's nothing" You said looking at the ceiling.

Arne rolled his eyes playfully. "Mmmh okay" he said.

"Great" You thought to yourself . You sat there for a moment. You could see Arne looking at you once in a while.

You sight one more time. You could see from the corner of your eye that Arne turned to look at you

" what now?" Arne said with a smile. "Mmmh oh umm nothing" You said.

You didn't tell him what You wanted because You wanted him to be more curious and find out himself.

"No y/n you want something" Arne said standing up. "What. I don't" You said.

"Yes you do now tell me" Arne demands. You look at him with a smile trying to give him a sign in what You want. Clearly he has no clue.

"Are you just gonna keep smiling at me or are you gonna tell me what you want" Arne say looking at you.

" I don't know you tell me Mr. Johnson." You said with a smirk.

Arne rolled his eyes and just sat down next to you

~Arnes POV~
I knew exactly what she wanted I just wanted to make it difficult for her. I could see her getting a bit mad because I wouldn't figure out what she wanted. I wanted the same thing she wanted. I'm just gonna make it difficult for her.

~normal~
You rolled your eyes and laid your head in Arne's lap. Arne began to play with your hair. You could feel eyes one you.

"What are you staying at?" You asked Arne.
" just you" Arne said. Before You could even respond Arne pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away. "Mmh what are you doing?" You questioned. Before he could answer You kissed him. The kiss got heated. Like always.

Arne took of his shirt. He continued to kiss you and then kissed your neck which cause you to moan. You didn't expect this to go by fast.

Arne was not half naked and so were you. "Looks like some one wanted this too" you said. All Arne said was "shhh let's not mess it up"

You were  half naked as well. Arne massaging your breast which cause you to moan softly. Since Arne couldn't wait any long he removed your pants and panties. You could hear his belt unbuckling. And he removed his pants leaving him in his black boxers.

He took off his boxers and looked at you. "Okay are you ready?" He asked. You nodded. His eyes turned darker than usual. "Use word!" He said shouting a little.

"Yes...... I'm ready Arne" you said back. Without and warning he pushed himself into you. You missed that feeling you thought to yourself. Even tho you and Arne are always doing this. I just felt different this time.

Each time he was going harder as if he knew what you wanted. It was like if he can read your mind.
You were a moaning mess by now. Your arms where around his neck and pulling him closer each time. "C-can you please go faster?" You asked him. "Of course I can" he said whispering in your ear.

He went faster and harder. You were leaving red scratch marks behind his back. Of course he didn't mind  he liked when you did that. Him still pounded in you. He pulled you into kiss. While y'all were kissing he bit your lip. A little to hard. You didn't mind at the time because of how distracted you were.

You seem to notice that Arne liked doing that. Biting you till you bled. Of course you didn't mind but you just didn't want people worried of seeing those fresh cuts on your lip, ear, and neck.
" I'm c-close" you said breathless. "Me too" he said breathless as well. Multiple climaxes came thru after that.

~third person~
The lovely couple still having sex like a normal couple would do. That wasn't the only thing happening at the moment. A old women in a black dress. She was getting ready to do something. Something bad. She stud infront of a large cement table. She begun to turn on couple of black candles with a match. Then Putting things in this weird looking cup. The worst part was she pulled out a picture of Arne.

~normal~
This one was the last one for sure when you felt a cold metal objects sliding across your face. You felt a little sting for a second. Till you felt a warm liquid dripping. "Woah! Woah! What the hell are you doing?! You screamed still under Arne naked. You quickly stud up and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around you. You were holding your check.

"Arne!" You said. He just started at you. "What the fuck. Why did you cut me?" You said still holding your check since he cut really deep. He  was still looking at you. "Uh I have a knife kink" he said. You were so confused. "What? What the fuck Is a knife kink?" You said. "I don't know" he said. You sighted. " you can sleep in the couch today." You said quickly running to the restroom to take a shower. You had no idea what just happened.

You were scared. You locked the restroom door But here's the thing...... you never lock the restroom door. The stinging of the cut when the warm water touched it. You had to make up a lie on case people would ask what happened. You couldn't just say oh my boyfriend and I were having sex and he mysteriously decided to cut me. It would sound crazy and they would think Arne's crazy.

Hi reader, well this one was one of my favorite chapters to write. So yeah just remember to vote so I can continue the smut. And also I hope you enjoyed this chapter have a nice day🍝

                                                          1082 words