Chapter 10

Sorry for the late update.

Y'all don't know what's coming 😈

Previously.....

"What is he doing in there?" Debbie asked. "I don't know. I'll go check" I said. "Yeah just don't do anything" she said winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Arne? What's taking so long?" I said. I saw cereal all over the floor. "Arne what did you do?" I mumbled. I hear loud gasping. I turned and I saw Arne in the floor scared. "Woah. Are you okay?" I said cupping his face. He was still gasping for air. "Arne calm down look at me" I said. He looked at me. "You're okay" I said till he calmed down.

All he did was hug me. "Oh" was all I could say.

Present..

Arne was still hugging me. I pulled away. "Okay we have to clean them mess up" I said. He nodded. While we were cleaning all the mess up from the floor he was quite. "I would ask you what happened but not right now. We'll talk about it when we get home. A short pause happened till he responded.
"Okay" he mumbled

Arne grabbed the meat tray and we both walked out the back door to the others.
"Wow you guys what took so long?" Debbie asked. I gave her a confused look. "Just asking" she said fixed my hair. "We didn't do anything Debbs" I said. "Whatever you say y/n/n"

We all sat at the picnic table.

~26 minutes later~

~26 minutes later~

"So y/n how work?" Mr. glatzel asked. They all turned to look at me while I was still chewing my food. I swallowed it as I took a sip of my drink quickly.
" Well It's great actually" I said back. Mr. Glatzel nodded." And what about you Arne?"he asked looking at him but Arne was zoned out again. I nudged him in the arm once against . "Mmh?" He said.

"How's work?" He repeated. Oh umm it's great" Arne said.
Debbie looked at you and gave you a "Wtf is wrong with him today" look.

"So I'm guessing you guys are officially together" Judy said smiling.
I smiled and looked at Arne who was already looking at me. "Yup we are" Arne said putting his arm around my shoulder. "And they live together" Debbie said wiggling her eyebrows.
"Why are you wiggling your eyebrows?" David asked. We all looked at each other and then at him. "Don't worry about it" Debbie said.

"Anyways.... I'm happy for both of you" Mr and Mrs. glatzel said.

It was getting dark out so we decided to clean everything up.

After we cleaned everything up we were all inside. Mr and Mrs glatzel in the kitchen. Arne and David fooling around in the living room and me and Debbie sitting down in the dining room. "So you gonna tell me how you actually got that" Debbie said looking at my cut.

"I already told you Debbie" I snapped back. "Woah there....... Then what about those cuts on your ear and your lip?" She said now being serious. I laughed a little. "Debbie why do care so much?" I said. "Can I not y/n" Debbie asked.

"Not to much" I said. "Did he do that?" She asked. "What? No! Debbie why would you think that?! He wouldn't never do that! And you know it!" I Snapped back mad.

Debbie just looked around making sure no one was looking or listening. "Then tell me then. How did you get them?" She said crossing her arms.

"Fine since you want to know so fucking bad." I said. "Yeah I do" Debbie said. "One of my patients woke up scared and accidentally scratched me" I said.

Debbie had a shocked expression. She was trying to figure out what to say. "That doesn't make sense y/n"  Debbie added. I sighted. "Yes it does, now let's move on.

——

"Bye You guys" Judy said. "Come by another time" Mr. glatzel added. "Yeah of course. " Me and Arne said. "Y/n" David said pulling me aside. "Yes David" I said. "Has Arne been acting strange to you?"

"Mmh no why do you ask?" I say. "I don't know he's just different." David replied. "Different ho- "I was cut of mid sentence when Arne came over and said. "Sorry bud but we have to be somewhere" Arne said. I was confused but played along . "Oh that's okay. Bye y/n" David said.

"Take it easy on her Arne" Debbie said winking at us while we walked out of the house. Everyone looks at each other confused but me knowing damn well what she was implying to

We finally got in the car. Me in the passenger seat this time. " so where exactly do we have to be at this time?" I say. "No i actually just wanted to leave" Arne said. I laughed a little. "Could've just said that" I said. "Mh no I didn't want to be disrespectful" he replied starting the car.

꧁on y'all's way home꧂

Why are you so quiet?

"What? Oh there's nothing to talk about" I said.  "Yeah there is'  he added. Really, then what do you wanna talk about then?

"Well I actually have no clue now" he said. I laughed a little. "Was it fun today?
"Yeah I had a really fun time" he said. I wanted to mention what happened earlier so I did. "What about what happened earlier in the house?" I said.

"Y/n we aren't home yet" Arne said. "Do we really have to wait to talk about it Arne?"
"Yeah we do y/n." He said. "Oh for fuck sacks Arne" I said. "What!?" He screamed out. "Why do you always do that? Huh?"

"Do what y/n?" He questioned. I sight in frustration. "You've been doing this since the David accident. You never wanna talk about your problems" I said. He stayed quiet. "I know you dream about it Arne" I mumbled. "Dream about it? " he said confused. "You dream about the exorcist stuff."

"Yeah I do. Um how did you know?" He said nervously. "You mumbled about it Arne." He wanted to say something but he just kept looking straight at the road. "We don't have to talk about this anymore, if you don't want to" I said. "Yeah let's not talking about y/n.

I am so sorry for not updating in so long. I can't promise I'll update fast now but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote ¯\_()_/¯