The beginning🦄🌈⚠️

DISCLAIMER⚠️⚠️
THIS IS SATIRE SO PLEASE DON'T SEND LUCIFER TO ME
Its just a joke⚠️🍊

It all started on a rainy summer day ...
Ed and Donald went to Nicki Minaj's birthday party. They didn't know each other yet
Ed was talking to Drake and Beyoncé, and on the other side of the room Donald was talking to Rihanna and Putin.

Out of nowhere Nicki Minaj appears with an empty glass and says she wants to play 'spin the bottle'.

It was her party, so everyone agreed

It was Donald's turn and he spun it around ... HE HAD TO KISS ED SHEEREN !!! 😱
Donald looked at Ed ... Ed was RED! He was blushing so hard ...
Ed's perspective:
(MY FIRST KISS ... WITH ANOTHER MAN ??! 😭😱😭😱😭😭😭)

When Donald saw that Ed was blushing, he started too.

Nicki Minaj made them kiss ... After that they couldn't look into each other's eyes...
After that, they played other games, ate pizza, watched a movie and a lot of other shit that famous people do.

Then they went to sleep.
The next morning they had to go to each other house.

Ed was still ashamed of last night's kiss, so he left home earlier than Trump.
He went to the train station.
After half an hour, Trump came. They were going in the same direction ...
Donald was trying to have a conversation with ed ... Ed didn't know how to answer, so there was a lame/akward atmosphere.

It started to rain suddenly ... All the people took off their umbrellas but donald and ed didn't move. They had no umbrella and no place to hide from the rain.
Ed sneezed...
Donald Trump took off his blouse and put it on sheeren ...
Ed asked him:
- Won't you be cold then?
Donald's answer:
- It would be even colder in my soul if I knew you got sick because you were cold.
(Yes it really makes a lot of sense I know but i am fucking tired)
Ed didnt know what to say ... But he asked Trump: 'why ...?'
Donald Trump looked straight into his eyes and said:
- Yesterday at the 'spin the bottle' we kissed ... Since then I fell in love with you ... Even if we knew each other for a day I couldn't stand the thought that you might feel bad ... Tell me, ed, how do you feel about me?

Ed didn't know what to say ... He already had a girlfriend and didn't want to break up with her ... He thought of telling Trump that he didn't like him but his body language was telling the truth ... He was already blushing ! Besides, he had fallen in love yesterday when they kissed.

Trump slapped Ed Sheeran in the palm of his hand and asked him again if he loved him.
Ed kissed him
(Help I think I will die from cringe my heart hurts pls help)

to be continued🦄🌞