"𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩."

> 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙔/𝙉
> 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 (?)
> 𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘: 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
> 𝙉𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙜!

- 𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 -

---------------
Get ready ladies!! ;))

"Hello.." You say can't help but sounding saddened. The door to Miya's room creak's open as you see him crawled in a corner facing the wall straight forward from the door. You take a step in his room, And he flinches his head a bit after shoving back in his lap. You go behind him without saying a word and put your hands on his shoulders He winces and you can't help to feel so agonizingly upset at who made the one close to your heart to hurt. "Miya can we maybe talk...?" I want to hear your sweet voice..." He sniffs "Mm-m.." He turned quickly and smash's his head in your chest and embraces you, And you open your arms wide open and take in his back, Rubbing it with compassion. He sobs dolefully ("Filled with or expressing grief.) "I-..." Miya says. "I-I'm so sorry, I-I can't f-find the..W-Word's- To-" He says Trembling over his words, Feeling angry letting him self do this in front of you.."It's okay." Is really all you can say. Feeling like your not doing enough. "Thank you, for just...Being here.." Miya says, While you rub his under eyes with your thumb, Pausing at his words, Tears fill your eyes and you fully embrace him. Minutes go by and you to break apart. All you do is stare into his swollen bright pink, forest green eyes. You come a bit closer, Not wary of your surroundings and what you are doing. "U-umm..Y/N?" Miya says awkwardly, "Mm.?" You says coming a bit closer, Spacing off. Your eyes trailing off any image just out of zone. Miya blushes a bright red, "WHA-" Your lips intertwining. Letting go to all your sense, and enjoying not having them. Miya slowly closes his eye lids, feeling a butterfly effect in his stomach. Cupping your cheeks and continuing sharing a deep kiss, you too finally part and start to pant collecting all your senses you start to blush and quickly snap your thighs together, moving your eyes from him.. "W-what are you..G-getting all shy for?!" He snaps. "You started it!-" he says with a coy (Flustered) look on his face. You just laugh "Kay I'm sorry, I caught myself by surprise too trust me, now.." "Video games...?" With a playful smirk on your face, "Always." Playing the same smirk on his face.