𝘼𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚

> 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙔/𝙉
> 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 (?)
> 𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙘: 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
> 𝙉𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜
——————————
Get ready ladies!! ;))
>TRIGGER WORDS<

“YES AGAIN!” Miya shouted in euphoria. “Ugh..I’m always soooo bad at these” You whine. “Yeah I know. But hey I’m probably just REALLY good, I bet you can someone else on your level” Miya says in a Cockeyed tone, you pinch his cheek. “Keep talking smack..” you come close enough to where the tip of your shoes touch. “I dare you.” Miya face is plastered with blush, but he can’t look away. “I..-“ the atmosphere changes. You step back. “Ugh I hate when you do that.” The green eyed boy says, With an eye roll. “Why? It’s fun.” You say. He grabs your hand and walks you to the next game he’s been eyeing at. “Enough small talk, all your doing is wasting time because you hate to see yourself fail once again.” You grab the controller for the game, “Ooh,,It.is.On.” You say “You already know it..Loser.” He says with a smirk.

AND THE GAMES BEGIN.

Miya wins again..

“UGHH.” it’s currently 7’clock and you too are still playing. Miya yawns. “Dinner at mine” Miya says. “No, I should pay for dinner since I lost so badly” the guy at the open stand food place has been eyeing Y/N all this time, Miya notices and won’t let her slip away. “Alright so what do you wan-“ you start to walk away, But you quickly get snatched by your waist and get a kiss placed on your lips.. Wholesome but slow. No one else was around, Just you two and the extras in the back. You two part. “Miya..?” You say not hating the kiss but in deep confusion. “You really are an idiot, huh?” He steps close, past where your shoes could had touched. “Don’t, Go.” Miya says sternly and grabs your hand walking out for the arcade. “H-hey Miya!!, what was that all about!?-“ you turn him around to see tears filled in his emerald green eyes. “You could’ve gotten taken away, hurt, raped, killed.”

.

.

.

You take a deep sigh.
———————————-
“I’m sorry Miya, I didn’t notice my surroundings. I should have caught on right away Especially when it’s this late..” you say trying to be comforting. “Yeah, Yeah, Let’s just go home..Please?” ...”Yes of course.”

You too called Miya’s mother, And she took you home where you ate a filling meal.